aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Twilight

1. CCvanilla0
    Yay! Helloo kath_mandu!

I'm definitely going to google it, I want a hoodie so bad ><
  2. amade0
    amade0
    welcome kath_mandu =D

@CCvanilla0: hmm.. well there are a lot of hoodies for the movie, i got the one Meyer herself designed xD official Edward team one xD i can look for the site if you'd like after *in class now - don't want everyone behind me to see what i'm doing haha - sucks sitting in the very front xD*
  3. amade0
    amade0
    here's the hoodie site: http://www.twilightteez.com/home.php ^^
  4. aIshiRoi
    aIshiRoi
    amadeO,
    kyaaa~ the solo "edward-sama" one! <3333
    i can't wait fo nov.21!! *twinkle:

kaaaaaaaaathhhhhh!!!!!! *thud* *glomps* welcome dear!~<3
  5. Gwendolen
    Gwendolen
    Oh, whoever buys the hoodie, or one of the shirts, should definitely post a pic wearing them here!
    Wouldn't that be awesome XD I'll do that the moment my hoodie arrives lol
  6. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    Sweet, thanks for the link! Definitely buying it tomorrow ^^
  7. amade0
    amade0
    lmao - Gwendolen that's the most brilliant idea ever xD i think i'll finally use that 'new moon stick on tattoo i've i got in my edition of the book to xD i'll stick it on my check or something xD! yayyy for hoodie twins!
  8. Gwendolen
    Gwendolen
    Yay for hoodie twins! *that sounds unique and weird lol*
    Talking about consumerism...is anybody else here tempted to buy Bella's engagement ring?
  9. amade0
    amade0
    ya its pretty weird.. if anyone else ends up buying theme here to it'll be triplets and etc xD!
    and as for the ring no ><; it looks cheap on the site xD *haha i have such high standards for jewelry xD!*
  10. CCvanilla0
    CCvanilla0
    I'm a tad tempted to buy that ring but like amade said, it does look really cheap. I'm fine with the hoodie
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast