aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fullmetal Alchemist

1. mizu_chan
    ummmm...I'd be one that worked with water...or maybe sound waves.
  2. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    well, alchemy is the real thing... but the interpretation in FMA isn't... :P
  3. mizu_chan
    mizu_chan
    @chilipepper: I assume she means the FMA interpretation...seeing as this is the FMA group...

Besides, the FMA version is so much more fun!
  4. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    *doki* *doki*
    FMA FANLAND!! Lmao
  5. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    yeah, the real alchemy was pretty much what we do in laboratories here... but believe me - studying biochemistry can be fun too... I can tell... 8-DDD
  6. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @chilli: I had bioCHEM. I liked it a lot better then Chemistry.
  7. captivated
    captivated
    chillipepper: i meant the FMA alchemy. i really don't enjoy chemistry or biochemistry. i'm dreading doing 'biology of disease' next semester and that only has a little chemistry in it.

InkscrollAlchemist: hello! interesting username, are you a writer?

mizu_chan: cool choice. i think i'd want to use the earth and plants.
  8. InkscrollAlchemist
    InkscrollAlchemist
    @captivated: yes I am. I also draw comic strips.....i have no scanner so i can't edit or post them online.
  9. mizu_chan
    mizu_chan
    captivated: i based my choice off the evolution of Sapphire. She was originally going to be a water alchemist and her second name was going to be 'Aqua Heart' but I later decided working with glass and sound waves wasn't nearly as common and thus cooler. So in stead of 'Aqua heart' she's 'Broken Voice'
  10. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    wow, captivated, you had a good guess there... cool, I could never do that... 8-DDD
    @InkscrollAlchemist: Cool... I really like the idea, when you get a scanner, let us all know...
    @mizu_chan: Wow, I really love your creativity... I like the first idea too... well, you could have used them both, you know...
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast