blu chocobo
    YAHA!!

Hiruma <3
  2. Nuriko
    Nuriko
    Yeah, Hiruma rocks! XD
  3. tiny
    tiny
    even though I love this anime so much lolz haha I can't think up a pairing ? haha I feel sad lolz
  4. Arsenic_Love
    Arsenic_Love
    I adore Shin-sama and Sakuraba is cute too...
  5. Nuriko
    Nuriko
    My favourite yaoi pair would be Hiruma x Sena ;3 although Shin x Sena isn't bad at all~
    X_X we need 4 more members to stay alive as a group
  6. Nekoi_Echizen
    Nekoi_Echizen
    My favourite is Hiruma and I like him so much that I don't mind what is the pair!XD
  7. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    yo!
    I've been away from ES21 for a while.. (since there's no good yaoi around ;_;) but it's nice to find somewhere to chat about it ^_^

My favorites are Marco, who's just too cool, and Rui, the most adorable!

ah~ this is another show the good pairs are so rare.. AgonRui, AgonRuiHiruma, RuiHiru, HiruHarou, AgonRuiHiruMarco, AgonRuiHiruMarcHarao~

I'm not really sure if I'm getting the names right, they took me a while to remember X.D
  8. Nuriko
    Nuriko
    Since the current Shounen Jump will be released at 18th January we have to be patient X_X
    And finally when (SPOILER in WHITE) "Hiruma returned to the field!!!"
  9. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    spoiler in white actually stands out more then the rest of your text
  10. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Hiruma!!! My favorite demonic football player~ I'm surprised but happy about the newest twist in the plot (phew, I thought that wasn't gonna happen), so I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And...heh, my otp is actually HirumaxMamori (gasp!) BUT I still pimp out Hiruma cos he's too awesome to be monopolized ;P And I love ShinxSena, TakxSak and the Poseidon pair^^ Oh! And uke!Jumonji XD
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast