aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

.:: KAIKAN PHRASE ADDICTS ::.

1. blue_genjutsu
    I love the anime but I haven't read the manga. Thanks for creating this group, Nuriko!
  2. Nuriko
    Nuriko
    X__X we are only two people here!!! *lol*
    The manga's more smuttier and less music related (if you compare it with the anime).
    The anime is SO much better... *points to her sig* *cough*
  3. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    I think I signed that petition before. I want the anime on dvd too!!

Yep, just checked and I had signed it because when I went to put in my comment the autoform in my browser came up with what I had written before.
  4. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    I love the anime especially the songs! Like blue_genjutsu I haven't read the manga yet...lol...I wish the anime would come out on DVD too!!! >_<
  5. bun^ny
    bun^ny
    Another member added! The advertisement on Nuriko's sig is quite effective. hahaha! XD

I love Kaikan Phrase. Ever since I read a manga written by Mayu Shinjo, I like bought the whole manga series and of course watched the anime as well. But all her works are just so sensual that I just got hooked!
  6. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    I didn't know the mangaka was Mayu Shinjo! She's the one who did Love Celeb right? Her work's full of smut X333
  7. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Yay, two more members!! Hi bun^ny and Hime-sama!
  8. ChronoSphinx
    ChronoSphinx
    ^___^ I haven't read the manga or seen the anime (it's too long and a lazy bum lol), but I love Haou Airen and her oneshots~ Since you need members, I thought "Why not join?" So here I am. Oh yeah, I'm also looking for Haou Airen manga translations ... t_t so feel free to pm me if you can help.
  9. bun^ny
    bun^ny
    As far as I know.. Eternal-Blue is scanlating the Haou Airen manga. Right now they have released vol 8 ch1-2.

Yes.. her works are truly smutty! Thats why I love them! hehehe! XP
  10. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Hi ChronoSphinx!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast