aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cosfest 2011!!

1. kazune
    kazune
    Lol. Then i guess i need to find another way. I am looking forward to all the fan arts.
  2. RinHarui
    RinHarui
    Dear me, I totally forgot about this. What kind of person am I? ;o;

lol. Anyway, anyone is confirm going?
  3. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Yea, me, on Saturday
  4. RinHarui
    RinHarui
    Would u like to meet up? Or do you have someone else gg with you? Cause I am gg on Sat as well.

/Honestly, I am afraid of getting lost since I am gg alone. LMAO. and I think meeting new friends would be fun. XDD although I am EXTREMELY shy. ><;;
  5. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Haha, sure! We've done meet ups previously too
    That's how I got to know some of the Singaporeans here, like YagamiMisaki and Delques
    I'll PM you my handphone number so that I can find you there. I won't be there alone, but I can still wonder around and meet people
    I'll probably be down there early, and moving off at about 3pm or so..
  6. danceofgold
    danceofgold
    Darn I missed this cosfest.
  7. closet child
    closet child
    hello friends! i should start checking this group more often.

anyway my friends cosplayed Lucky Dog (the bl game?) this year and i have a few albums if you don't mind bad photography d:

i uploaded it on my facebook and it's private but I don't mind sharing! still figuring out how to let you all see w/o uploading on an alternate website as it's image heavy for free sites....
  8. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Hello! I don't know the Lucky Dog, YagamiMisaki might know though
  9. closet child
    closet child
    haha. so how did you guys find the cosfest this year. hm since i have been going every past 5 years now i find that the standard is going up! there are less bleach characters... lol every year there's always ichigo.... this year there was a SUPER GOOD one piece team!

yup i can friend you on fb and put you on my private album list!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12