aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Afa 2010 ~ !

1. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    AFA on Nov 13 & 14 ~ !

So! I'm going! Who's going? Wanna meet up?!

We've wanted to meet up for ages already!

Let's fanboy/fangirl YAOI TOGETHER!

We could have something to identify ourselves with that only we know
  2. angerbda
    angerbda
    Cr**p!!! If I had known earlier... This weekend I got a martial art seminar... full day Saturday and Sunday...

Oh...well... perhaps I could shorten for Sunday afternoon and try to go to...
  3. Delques
    Delques
    Oh I'm TOTALLY going! I'll be there for both days, getting my friend to help me buy tickets this Thursday or something. If you guys wanna go best to get tickets early, cause last year I queued 45 minutes for mine. ;__;
  4. KuroneShizuhi
    KuroneShizuhi
    Yay cool~ I wanna meet you Del xD
  5. Delques
    Delques
    Maybe I don't wanna meet you

Nah, j/k. It might be a lil hard to arrange for a meet up with that many people at the location though, unless you guys wanna arrange for us to meet at City Hall MRT at a set time or something, or exchange phone no.s or something else.
  6. hikari_heart
    hikari_heart
    GAH! I wanna gooo! Unfortunately, my schedule is packed. I hope I don't miss out any good doujins or artwork...
  7. Delques
    Delques
    @hiki: you will

I'm SO gonna be there to catch the premier of the Gundam 00 movie on Sat
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    I'm waiting for KKnM to update their merchandise list before deciding whether to go or not.
    Most likely not, AFA is too crowded for my taste.
  9. Delques
    Delques
    Well it can't be helped since it's held in a place like Suntec, but at least they limit the crowd top a certain extent with the ticketing.
  10. Psychedelia
    Psychedelia
    my school's organising an open house on the 13th D: & i'll be busy probably the whole day , 14th i wont be able to go ):
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast