aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sukisyo Fans

1. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    The anime is sad but cute too. So many pairings to play with
  2. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Have you played also the games? I have tried the first one but since I can't understand Japanese, it was just clicking through and looking for the cute pics
    It was actually my first BL anime *melts* So many great memories
  3. Dark Adonis
    Dark Adonis
    Sukisho is the first yaoi anime I saw the whole thing of, and it will always be special to me. My favorite character is Matsuri followed by Shinichiro. I wish I had a hot teacher like that!
  4. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Nope I havent played the game but I do have the manga on my computer which I still have to read
  5. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @Dark Adonis: *nods* *still remembering the scene of Ran approaching sleeping Sora from the first episode which totally hooked her onto yaoi* But my fav character is Sunao, he's my sweetie *hugs Sunao* But then probably Matsuri-chan cause he is awesome and yeah, Shinichirou is sooo hot
    @kunitsu: The manga... I think it's not so great as the anime but still interesting
  6. KunoichiAddy
    KunoichiAddy
    This was the first BL anime I watched all the way though, too. It hooked me, too! Good memories... I need to watch it again! Sora is my favorite character; I find him adorable.
  7. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    Niceee Niceeee
    I lovee this serieee And i lovee Yoruuuu
    XD
  8. Tainted Love007
    Tainted Love007
    I loved this anime the first time I watched the first episode.
    Sora is so cute and Mini-Sora too, aka Sei.
  9. MogiMogiGirl
    MogiMogiGirl
    Which couple do you guys like best: Sora x Sunao OR Yoru x Ran?

My person favorite is Yoru x Ran. Yoru is one hell of a seme!
  10. Dark Adonis
    Dark Adonis
    MogiMogiGirl: Yoru IS sexy, but I dislike Ran too much to like this pairing more than Sora x Sunao. My favorite pairings in the show are Shinichiro x Nanami and Nagase x Gaku. I particularly like Nagase x Gaku since Gaku is the only non-feminine uke in the show.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast