aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Sukisyo Fans

1. ladyjinnai
    im just saying this is the ONLY anime i actully have the DVD on..^.^ when i showd itto my friend she thouth it be another lame anime whit steriotypes at the first scene. but she changet her mind rather quickly. ^.^ personaly i live the first scean. its so pritty*crys*
  2. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    MogiMogiGirl: I prefer Sora x Sunao coz I really don't like Ran that much. But you are soooo right about Yoru! X3
    ladyjinnai: This is the only Yaoi anime on DVD I have, but I have fruits basket too. :3 I didn't know it was yaoi when I first started watching it so I was surprised at the first bit! :3 But I loved it so much so I bought it. So kawaii.
  3. Devilotfuyu
    Devilotfuyu
    I guess im the only sunao lover ^^ lol
  4. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    What's peoples fave eppy? My fave is the one where Sora has a date with the ghost, I laughed so much at that one. :3
  5. moichi
    moichi
    hey! im new to this group ^^ uum what can i say ... ive seen all the eps lol and i cried at the end i love Sora and Nao!!! they are one of my fav yaoi couples
  6. PatZ
    PatZ
    hii <33
    nice yo meet u ne ^^

sukisyo is my fav. game !! but... i can't play end - -..

who know how to play for Happy End please tell me ne !!!! >w<.. <33
  7. burningfire
    burningfire
    sukisyo! yay
    just joined
    happy
  8. moichi
    moichi
    @patz: can't help you there my sweet i don't have the game
    i'm not sure you can get it in England o.o
    and if you can someone tell me right now!!!!! >.<
  9. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    hi, new to this site, love them!!!!
  10. Hmmm123
    Hmmm123
    hi all! i new here!

I finished watching sukisyo two weeks ago and I fell in love! I love Sora and Nao! they are such a good couple! I wished there was more

did someone said there was a game on this!?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast