aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Count D's ~ PetShop of Horrors ~

1. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @steelking - you will enjoy the first two new vols. ...maybe not as much as the original series but it cures the addiction!!!

I dont want to say much but
    if you read the original series you will realise that Count D's personality is closer to how it was in vol. 1 & 2 of the original series when he was very aloof and manipulative...

I cant put in spoilers tags so I dont want to spoil the series for anyone.

Buy them steelking!!! I haven't regretted it.
  2. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Good news, Volume 3 of Tokyo is available for pre-order at amazon.com.

I just put in my order! I cant wait! I hope we get another story with Sofu D ^^
  3. kavz30
    kavz30
    hello glad to be with PSOH fans! Papa D is for me, but i do so love reading about Sofu D + Leon ... can't wait for the 3rd vol to be out!

cheers,
    kav
  4. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Hi kavz

We're happy to have you! ^^
  5. kavz30
    kavz30
    *waves back at spirited soul* thanks!
  6. Fuu Henjin
    Fuu Henjin
    *getting on nerves* I NEED TO READ PSoH! NOWWW!!!! *faints and dies* ;___________;

I really need ;O; *cries*
  7. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Fuu would you settle for a really well written fanfic? If so I could recommend one which stars Sofu D....
  8. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Pet Shop of Horrors Vol1 manga? It is the only one I am missing now BUT it is selling "used on amazon for $184.00!!!!" Its so unfair.
  9. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    No way. I got volumes 1 through 10 at Amazon for about $10 each new. That was just last year. o.O Try ebay. There are some that show the cover of book 1 and list it as book 2 starting at $7 with shipping, and at least one that lists it correctly as book 1 for $22 with shipping.
  10. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Well, $22 is a bit much, esp. considering that I just ordered the other volumes 2 months ago and I got them all for under $10.

I just ordered vol. 4 for $19 and I felt I had payed too much. But I did get Vol.2 for $2 and 8 for $4 so i felt it sorta evened it out.

I am thinking now that I should have ordered vol1 when I had made my first purchases. It was coming up to so much! I had to get my faves first and afterwards the others.

I am checking out ebay, thanks.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast