aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Creat your own host

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    There was already a question asked, but for the new members, or anyone with a new idea, What new type of host would you lke to see?

We kame up with the "artist type" he came complete with a beret and everything.

What's your type?
  2. moonlit.daze
    moonlit.daze
    I've always had a little bit in my that so loves being teased, picked on. A "rebel" type that goes out of his way to act like he doesn't care, and can clean up well for formal events 8B
    Though Mori was the 'wild' type, he didn't particularly strike me as....... wild. XD
  3. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    A rebel would be really hot, What would he look like?

Mori was the complete oposite of the wild type. But still so hot!
  4. moonlit.daze
    moonlit.daze
    Yes! He was very appealing nonetheless @.@

My friends joked around as well and said since I was so tall, that if we ever Ouran-cosplayed, I would be Mori because I looked the most like him XD

The appearance of the "rebel" type would be;

Medium length messy dark brown hair, dangerous green eyes that contrast with his lightly tanned skin @.@ And some piercings on one of his ears :]
    He would also wear a collar or choker... yes yes. 6.6

And maybe he could be friends with the artist type? haha :P
  5. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I think the green eyes are really hot. Oh man piercings anda collor, I know which host I want to spend my time with.
  6. moonlit.daze
    moonlit.daze
    D': B-but he's mine! *reserves all spots* :P
  7. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    hmmm...maybe mine's kinda the nerdy type that blushes whenever being teased...Kyaaa!!^w^
  8. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    a nerdy type Would he always be carying around a book?
  9. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    yup...^w^
    and he'll have large but cute eyeglasses that usually slips off his nose...Kyaaa!!*fangirling
  10. YoungGun
    YoungGun
    Heh, such interesting suggestions . Hmm, I think a hunky/sporty type would add a new dimension . Probably can counter balance the sophisticated/prince like character of Tamaki. May be he can be a rebel as well
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast