aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ouran High School Host Club

1. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    One of the best Anime series ever made!

I would love to see some TwinsxTamaki action!
  2. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    I love the twins. They are so funny.
  3. shattered
    shattered
    omg that mon ami shot! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥!!!!! that was my all time favourite episode!!!!!!! along with them at the sea and kyouya looming over haruhi in bed although i sometimes imagine tamaki lying there instead of haruhi >_>;;
  4. crystal_yuy
    crystal_yuy
    I love the twins. They are so funny.
    Me too!! especially Hikaru, he's more evil than kaoru XD lol
  5. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    The TWINS! Yup, Hikaru is definitely more evil than Kaoru even though sometimes he can be SO DENSE.
  6. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    I became a twincest freak all thanks to the Hitachiin twins
  7. schetenei
    schetenei
    Twins x Tamaki, never considered that pairing *___* But it would be a hell of a sm trio
    Ooooh! And Kyouya looks so... adorable uke here
  8. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    The reason I started watching Ouran was cause of the twins. I was still very new to yaoi then and I saw that there were hints in that anime of yaoi. I came for the twins and stayed for the comedy
  9. shattered
    shattered
    im glad i was already reading yaoi by the time i watched ouran because i got all the gags about cliched yaoi things like the girls going crazy at casonoda confessing to haruhi and the twins' "show of display" and also mori and hani (especially that toothache episode ) kyaaa im so like the customers when it comes to those moments!!!
    but i fell in love with tamaki the moment he appeared in the first episode, i just love that type of person! he's so warm and friendly and funny without knowing that he is and just so thoroughly adorable! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  10. YUU
    YUU
    Yesh! Incest! Yummy... The twins! OMG! Kaoru's so cute! Love the reckless attitude of Tamaki. (he's so full of himself) LOL! I like the part that Haruhi's so oblivious... and constantly thinking of eating "ootori" LOL...
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast