aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinOthers

1. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    uhm the place was in "the middle of town" as I call it. I live in the town but there a place I really enjoy where it more town town, with a lot of house and people, people playing on the street, and all these things.. it also the place for a lot of festivals stuff..
    I never feel bored when im there not even when im alone. it new but still old, and I specially enjoy it at night where they turn on all the light from the comercials..

but where this place have a lot of bars, cafes, resturants and other shops and it also pretty wellknowed that they have a lot of gay bars and stuff like that..
    I think I have seen 5 there just randomly and a couple guy holding hands, but yesterday I only saw one..

I not sure if it was a trans bar.. or what, but there where "normal" people and trans, but somethimes it was also hard to see wich was trans and who wasnt..but it wanst like abnormal you saw some trans so I guess it might be.. to be honest I dont think there something called transbar? since trans not really that many as gay and such, but sure there might be place where it more normal there trans..

anyway I really glad, only bad thing was like after.. I dont know if im got drunk or just tired.. but I feel I got a bit dizzy and got really tired, and next day I felt like vomit a bit and just a bit headack and stuff.. I might have been a bit drunk even thought I only drank 2 after all I was on emty stomack and not really used to alcohold, and yes then I was really nervous--
    --
    well im legal to alhocol unless somethimes where you have to be 18..
    well im not allowed to vote, drive car, but pretty much alowed to a lot of things..

oh and this thing I havent try it with my mom but I think I know what you mean like..
    it also anoying..
    now my mom start to complain like.. I think I spoiled you 2 much..
    and I go like yes it your own fault, just stop spoiling me then..
    LOL she always complain that I mess up my room after she clearned it, but no one ask her to clean my room anyway. -__-
  2. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    I live in a town that's not very big, so we don't have any "gay area" in town... Though each summer, we have this local Pride thing. And apart form that, I think some bars have "gay nights" and stuff. But this town isn't very big on such things.

Aw, it sounds like you got a hangover, there. Probably because you aren't used to it. To be honest, I never get hangovers, but some get it easier than others. And yes, empty stomach makes you drunk much quicker. I once downed a pretty strong cocktail on an empty stomach (hadn't eaten for more than twelve hours) and I almost fell off the chair, lol.

Aw, my mum don't clean up in my room. But the threatens to throw all my stuff away if I don't clean well enough...
  3. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    I dont think she will do anymore, she always complain about cleaning my room and I just said then she just stop cause no one ask her 2 do it.. so I think she do..
    --
    oh I see.. but they still got the clubs so that cool.. and yeah we also have pride thougth I never been to one but I really wanna try..

oh and found a pretty pic of the town.. I was somewhere around there maybe a bit out from the pic I dont know.. it also hard to tell on this pic..
  4. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    Well, I'm thinking of going to thepride this year, actually. If I can muster up enough courage, that is. This being a small town, well... It's not really bad, but it's not really super-open-minded either.

Wow, that picture is cool! I wish we had places like that where I live...
    When I was in Berlin in november or something, it was beautiful. I love big cities, especially if there are lots of lights and stuff xD
    I feel more free in those places. Like I can be anonymous, just... try out who I am.
  5. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    uhm well I never been to berlin not yet.. but im going a little trip to germany here this week..
    but I think it look a bit alike without knowing for sure.. cause it this big city but the house can be pretty old.
    I really love this place.. for me town is the best.. I also often go to the country but it boring me out..

and my normaly town also cool but this is my fav.. there almost always something, not so much like at around the time people is at work with good reason, but if you go there in the weekend, night or like evening then there a lot of people. lot of shops, cinemaxx, teathers, resturants, people selling food, playing on the street, this and that..
    but I think it most pretty at night when it getting dark and they turn the light on
    and you can see it clearly and such
    ---------
    well it a bit the same here, in many ways people are openminded but we still got issues, so somethimes I ask myself if we really that openminded why do we have this issues, like that gay people cant married or adopt,

or that it almost imposible for transexuals to get sex chance,
    or why it a low you have to be castrated and such thing to get allowed to get your name chanced to the other sex. I somehow find it hard to think.. we pretty wellknowed for being openminded when it about gay people, but it still a taboo and we still get issues.
    for me it mostly the rules that the problem.. the rules who say gay people cant get married ex, and not really the fact people are close minded. cause actually most people are pretty cool I think..

well I really want to go to the pride for sure.. if i could i would join you but I dont think we live closeby.. hehe..

but well just try it on, if you get the chance. if your scared people will reconise you then try dress up a bit diffrent. while going to the club I was really nervous so I took of a cap I normaly have on who really easy to reconize. if your just normal hair and clothes and stuff then im sure people wont realy notice..

but when the pride btw.. I think here it in august
  6. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    I wish I lived in a bigger city. But still, I like to live in a smaller one, because it's so close to nature.
    The pride they host here is not big, basically just a party-night and a kind of demonstration... I have seen it once, and I wanted to join, but I didn't, because I was scared...
    It's a much bigger one in Stockholm, the capital... Wish I could go there, but I don't think I can afford it, but who knows? I might be able to.
    The pride in my city and the one in Stockholm are not that far apart in time, I think this one is in the end of July, and the one in Stockholm is in July/August. I'm not too sure though.

Well, where I live, I think it's legal for homosexuals both to marry and adopt, but not many countries are willing to let them adopt, so basically, it's almost impossible... And I was really happy when the law came through that they could marry, because that's something I wanted them to be allowed to do, for so long.

Well, I think I could dress differently. But as I have to typical style, I guess anything would do. Maybe I could change my hairstyle a little. I just feel like being able to carry out who I am, without worrying if I'm too girly or too boyish. I just want not to care. To just be...
  7. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    uhm you live in sweden? cause then it not so far away...
    --
    and well.. I also like natur but I more like citys.. hehe.. and im also born in the city, the only think I really prefern about the nature would be like when you go to sleep and wake up.. there not all this noise.. in the night than when your in the city so it much more easy to just sleep and wake up I think.. it also nice to be in the nature.

and yeah your right there not many place homosexuals can adopt.. but actually in a short time they could, but then it seam they turn it back so they couldnt..
    but I just dont understand if we are wellknowed for being openminded for gay people why we then dont have gay married..

but if you really wanna go I think you difently should.. in the other way you can also say.. if someone reconize you there, then it must be cause they themself looking at the pride you know..

im looking forward to pride, I hope i could take someone with me, I ask a girl friend but she like no im not gay.. and my ex he this really straight kinda guy who not happy to be seen as a homosexual.. so he dosent sound like he will..

but then I ask my straight friend and he was like "it okay to be gay let join with the boys" XD LOL. I dont know there a lot of time to the pride.. I might join the trans group maybe.. since I already know a guy from there.. and since im trans..

normaly I hate it but to pride i think you should just be proud so I will just be proud of being a trans-****** XD and all corectly im bi so I really a mic between the straight, the gay and the trans..
    guess I can go anywhere I want..

and sure just be yourself, and be proud^^ that what it all about
  8. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    Yes, I live in Sweden. To be exact, I live in the more northern part. ^^

I don't have much trouble sleeping in cities, and not on the countryside either. For me, me sleeping patterns depend on my stress levels, such as if someone hurt my feelings or if I have a lot to do.

Well, I think I would like to go to a pride that's not in my town... My wish would be to go to Berlin for it, but I don't think I can afford the airplane tickets and stuff, since I have no big income. Maybe I can find cheap bus tickets to Stockholm in time for their pride, but I don't know...
    Or I'll just spectate this year, and maybe join in next time. It's like... I want to, but still not.

Haha, well... I don't really know yet who I am, so... It's difficult for me. I mean, I know somewhat, but mostly it's just confusing...

--

Okay, sorry if I seem pretty incoherent (am adding this a few hours after I came home from school), but something really odd happened today in English class. We were working with our assignments in smal groups, and I sat with a couple of my classmates, when suddenly a heated discussion started... Which ended with the whole class staring at us, and in the end, I was milliseconds away from saying "No, I'm not a girl, dammit, I'm both!". I stopped myself and pretended as if the discussion never took place, so no one figured it out. As I left school, I was literally shaking. I felt small, completely out of control. It was a very scary moment, and it felt like I didn't know myself anymore. Didn't understand what it was I almost did...
  9. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    well.. I think I would go to copenhagen pride since I live there heheh..
    but last time i couldnt cause I was home to my dad who live more south at denmark, and I could ask him to drive me back cause then he woudl ask why, and I would have to tell him about the pride.. and I just didnt have the courage..
    but I really hope I can get there this year.. for sure..
    ----------
    wow you said that in class.. that cool..
    I once said it back while I was younger where we in english had to say im a boy or a girl..
    and I just deny saying I was a girl.. sure my teacher got angry cause she knew I could say it.. so she just told me to stop joking around..

as it is now Im somethimes confussed if I should say it or not.. I mean once I told at a school and there got so much fuss over it so it wasnt even sure I could go there cause of that thing, and my mom just got a bit angry like.. "why did you have to tell them!!"

but on the other hand I also once just keept it a secret and a guy was theasing me, not serious just. you could be this guys lady and be his wife, like that.. and he didnt know how I felt but i became really angry on him. he also like.. sorry I didnt but keep on calling me lady as a good meaning but I just got so angry I shouted at him so he begain to cry..
    and i started to feel bad. so I got over to him told him I was trans and that why I got so angry, and he said.. you could just have told me.

feel like im in the middle somethimes on the first hand you get the "why did you tell, look what trouble you got into now"

on the other hand I also get in trouble not telling..
    it really a mess..

but just dont let anyone let you down.. I think your brave saying that.. I find it hard enought saying im a dude
  10. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    Well, I didn't say it. But I almost did. It was more like I said something cryptical about me not wanting to be put in the same category as girls...

So now I'm scared I might say it for real, in class. I half wish I'd said it, and yet... I don't want to. So it's really freaking me out...
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast