aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinOthers

1. bein
    bein
    i think dreams tell you when you really are and tel lyou what you think but in a way that makes no sence some times, like it could look like somethink else like, you teeth are folling out, but what its telling you its got nothink to do ith teeth.... if that makes sence ^ ^;;

what i find interesting is that some times when i dream i feel evrey think, its really realistic o.o
  2. bein
    bein
    i think dreams tell you when you really are and tel lyou what you think but in a way that makes no sence some times, like it could look like somethink else like, you teeth are folling out, but what its telling you its got nothink to do ith teeth.... if that makes sence ^ ^;;

what i find interesting is that some times when i dream i feel evrey think, its really realistic o.o

[sorry my comuter frooze up and made me post twice..sorry =.=]
  3. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    uhm yeah it also why I often begain to think of my dreams actually when I think about them they often have a meaning for me than just a dream.

I think they do somethimes give a meaning for me if I think a little over it..
    if I kiss a person in my dream then it might be cause im in love..
    on the other hand if I
    I fall down in vater and start to drown then it might be cause I feel like that in real life 2that im kind of in trouble, or that I feer something..

it can teel a lot..
    but I often think around the time I get my nightmare is often around the time where im not feeling well,
  4. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    Yeah, dreams can tell a lot! And they can be really important. Just this night, I was dreaming about being chased, and I had to really think strategically and be cold and logical, to avoid being caught. Each time I got away, the chaser would get close, but I would always get away at the last minute. While being chased, I was a girl, but when I finally got caught by the chaser (who was a pretty good-looking guy), he was pretty exhausted, but I still had powers left. Good question why I gave in and didn't run away... Anyway, so the scenery switches, and I'm suddenly a guy, a very dominating one, and about to... yeah... do some stuff to him xD

The dream is actually pretty logical, since I've been feeling stressed lately, and like I'm fleeing from things I should do. And as for the end, well... I don't really consider it an unlikely dream for me ^^
  5. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    I got some pretty good exemples of fellings and dreams:

once I got nightmare, and had sleeping paralysis, dreamed about a rock who was going to smash me, or a girl I once knew wanted to warn me about something dangerous happent: this dreams was under a period where I got stressed, sad about a girl I knew I missed, scared cause of a psyco guy who was after me, and my trouble with sleep.
    ---
    im sliding on the ice with some kind of mashine untull I found out I drove out where there no ice but only water, I fall down the ice-cold water and try to swim to a house near and get up, but as I swim I get more and more paralysed in my body, and I try to hurry but in the end my whole body stop moving and I get my heard under the water and just look up while watching myself fall down about to drown.

I really been wondering over this dream.. but I think it something with my thought, I think a lot over life when it end and when it not, around that time i guess I thought life was a bit pointless somethimes, and i guess I also thought about when it end and where I am in life.. but I still not sure what this dream was about..
    --------
    and yeah.. I also dreamed a had sex with a guy I like or touch him or stuff..
    that just mean I like him I think...
    LOL it was pretty funny cause we where in a fight and I was so close to say: daim your so stupid I dont get why I been thinking of you all the time and why we f** im my dream last night!!!

LOL happy I didnt say anything.. I kinda wonder what he think but I dont dare 2 ask..

"hi do you think about me? how? like you want to kiss me? do you? do you dream about me?" that would be 2 embarrasing
  6. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    Lately, I've been having a lot of dreams where I'm chased by someone, or bad things happen to me. Like people dying, or setting playgrounds on fire. Stuff like that.>_>
    I pretty much interpret it as that I'm trying to run from something, and that I can never escape it. It keeps following me wherever I go.
    It might be myself that I'm trying to run from, for all I know...
  7. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    who know?
    if you think that the point?

omg im felling so worred today like the day I knew I should come out to my dad.. it the same felling I got now..

I know a transguy I talk to him a bit on the net and stuff.. he acutally a bit famours not "famours famours" but he been into the news paper.
    well.. he ask me to come to meeting to transpeople I might could talk to some and get some advise but my mom wont let me..

to be honest she wont let me do a lot of things.. there been a lot of thing this and that but I never got to them.. I once ask my mom if I could go to a meeting to meet some other trans people, but she said I couldnt..

so now I got so crazy I lied to my mom saying im going out to a birthday to one of my friends, she all cool with that thing but actually im not..

im going to once of this place I know I can meet the trans dude..
    there some kind of trans party where he work. I got money, I got the map, I got the time.. and my mom will allow me (only cause she dosent know where im going)

but im feel so nervous.. I never really go out at partyes, or bars or anything. and my mom also strick about im getting out and how late, and if I drink or not..

and then there this trans guys.. I dont need to talk to them but what the point of just comming.. I dont know.. like a little kid in town but I just feel like I have to do it in a way.
    cause I might not get another chance and I never seen any other trans than me..
    somethimes I dont think about it but there also somethimes I just feel alone and "not belong"

I just felt like I had to wrotte it down.. cause I kinda feel worried in a way
  8. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    That's too bad! I mean that your mum won't allow you. I totally know what you mean. My mum does the same, but she says "we'll it's your life. screw it up as you wish" so I just don't say anything anymore.

I'm thinking about going to a cafe for LGBT-people, but I'm too nervous for it. I don't dare to go there, and will probably sit there all quiet in a corner. So I don't know. If I had a friend I could bring, I would.
  9. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    oh sorry if my post get a bit strange I think im a bit drunk/tired??

but yeah it really anoying, im soon an adult but I still got the same rules as when I was 15.. it really anoying, I kinda wish my mom would say it your life screw it up as you wish but she dosent, she just say NO your shouldnt!!! and stuff like that..
    so I cant even "screw it up".

oh well.. as I said earlyer I lied to my mom caise I knew I wouldnt get the permission otherwise.. I dont regret it.

the place I had to go was pretty hard to find, I was already prepeared cause i knew I would get lost and I did.. so I had to ask a lot of people (I also think I asked a *****? LOL) but well I found it. first I got into a cafe to get to the toilet, I been so nervous I have just pee and pee all day long.. but well then I got out.. there where still time back and I looked at the place where it was..

the last little thing would only take 2 minutes and then I would be there, but sure I would get lost so I would take 10 minuts for me..

I was sitting on a bench, watching the night I found so beutiful. I understand why there so many turist at nigth cause it really beutiful. well after sitting there thinking and drawing a bit I got the guts to go to the last step.
    I got into the last place where they where a lot of buldings and it was really scary cause it looked like something from the middle age with all these old buldings and almost no human, the few who was was small shadows where I thought if they gonna do something to me no one would notice.. even worse was I got lost. but I stayed claim as I normaly do. at least I found it, randomly guys where waiting outside, and while I was waiting I got more nervous. I watch the guys a bit I was the only one alone.
    then I got in pretty easy, and watch over to the bar where I saw the guy. I got over waited a bit and asked for a randomly beer. im not used to drink so I dont really know what there called but it tasted good.. I waited to the worst stress was over to talk to this guy, and then he notice he talked to me on the net and we indruduced ourself.
    we talked a bit, while drinking and he gave me another beer for free even thougth i said I wasnt used to it.. I told him about my strick mom and my secret plan and stuff..
    and asked about the concert.. a girl was going to play I wanted to see it. so I manneged to lie a little more from my mom so I could see the show. she was really good.
    I saw 2 songs but then I had 2 go. after all my mom shouldt start to wonder then it would turn out bad.. so I said godbuy, and he gave me his email and name and such and said I was welcome to come again just for a talk if I wanted. beside that I also got him on the net so that cool.
    I got back pretty fast even thought I felt I start to feel a bit strange.. I cant figure out if it cause im not used to alcohol or if it cause im just been worried the whole day but I think it a mix..

I was pretty reliefed I must say. it first time i saw other trans people but I will say it pretty cool in a way cause there nothing special.. I mean there just like me.. as normal as I am.. nothing special.. that make me kinda relax in a way that even thought it my first time I saw other trans and been to a bar and stuff then there just as normal as the guy im used to see in school.. okay maybe there clothes a bit diffrent but as person there just normal..

I would say.. if you wanna go for the LGBT then go talk to one of them... that was what I did I got to talk to the guy from the bar before I came.. I knew there where other trans around me but I just wanted to focus on 1 then it was more easy in a way..

well if you want to go then I think you should.. I must say yes I didnt talk so much either, I was pretty nervous and shy, but I talked a bit, and asked about stuff and such it dosent have to be the big thing if you want to go then I think you should try talk to the people about you might come and join..
  10. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    Well, I understand that your mum might be worried you'll get into trouble and stuff... but still. But then, my parents have always been pretty relaxed, stating possible consequences in a stern voice, but then let me do things. They are simply trying to make me feel guilty, which they're damn good at making me feel!
    I'm legal for pretty much everything (except buying liquor and stuff, but "light" alcohol is ok, for some reason), so they can't stop me from doing what I want. But it's their looks, sarcastic comments and such that bothers me.

Well, it seems like you had a good time, and I'm happy for you! I hope you can
    I wish we had something of the bar-kind here, but as far as I know, there's only a café. And to be honest, I know that I will need a beer or two. So... yeah. But maybe a coffee and a brownie will work just as well.

I'm thinking of trying to find someone who works there online, and see if things will work out better, and that I won't die of nervousness... But someday I might go there. I just wish we had more of a club/bar place. So much easier to get away when I feel like it, because it's easier to melt into the crowd.
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast