aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

♥OuranTwins♥

1. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @onyxpetals same

@swtlilpaopufruit welcome to the group!
  2. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    well, does anyone have any topics about thr twins? were kinda not talking about em.... lol
  3. captivated
    captivated
    hey onyxpetals, i noticed we were getting a bit sidetracked too

i have a topic of conversation - lets say the twins can't be together, who would you pair them off with from Ouran? would you pair one of them off with haruhi?

i think if i had to pair one of them up with haruhi, it'd be hikaru. and i'd like the idea of kaoru being with either kyouya or mori. then again, that is only what i'm thinking right here and now. i'll probably change my mind in half an hour. what does everyone else think?
  4. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    captivated > gomen...late reply... not really that much active around here anymore.. anyway, i really love em together.. but i like hikaru with haruhi too (if were talking het versions) and i totally agree with kaoru being with kyouya... mori-well i like to think that mori and honey as a package deal so... threesome?! wahaha!
  5. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    sorry i haven't been on (was craming for a test i ended up get a 96). anyway if the twins couldn't be with each other i think hikaru would be with with haruhi. i think karou would be with either kyouya or tamaki.
  6. Se7enBishie
    Se7enBishie
    Hi, hi! New here.

Just wanted to chime in on the discussion. I can completely see Hikaru with Haruhi, however, as far as Kaoru goes, I don't know if he'd end up with Kyoya...he seems a bit taken by Tamaki.

As odd as this sounds, I can actually see Kaoru being paired up with Nekozawa, if for the only reason is that Kaoru wasn't really making fun of him at all. And let's face it, when you actually get the cloak off of him, he is rather cute. ^_^
  7. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @Se7enBishie welcome to the group!! hmm karou being paired up with Nekozawa. i can see it. and your right when you get the cloak off of him, he is rather cute.
  8. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    yeah, he kinda resembles tamaki in a way ^^,
  9. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    he does and i think nekozawa and tamaki make a good couple but that doesn't really have anything to do with the twins. ^_^
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    Anoo...hi! I just discovered the group and had to join!
    Twins not together?
    Then I think that Hikaru would end up with...huh....hard to admit but Haruhi. And Kaoru? Maybe with Kyouya...
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast