aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi manga and novel book club

1. Demeter
    Demeter
    Oh my, it has been a while I haven't been here!! >/////<
    Boy Princess... I think it's the same thing as Kiss Me Princess right? I love the manwhaga, just because I met her at an autograph session, and she's just adorable <333 I was also pleasantly surprised by the manwha, I was sure the ending would be crappy, and it was not, well yeah except... *sigh*

Anyway, I'm in my Close The Last Door phase right now, I'm really in love with Yugi Yamada's manga, and the Honda family is just
    I also re-read Gakuen Heaven, and I really must admit that I dislike this manga. I hate Keita^^;; He has this girlish attitude that just pisses me off, in fact, I have the same feeling with every You Higuri's female character (except maybe one or two), no really I can't stand him
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I love Yugi Yamada too. Her stories are delightful. I love all the Honda men they are just so funny...well there will be no grandchildren in that family.

I am also reading Totally Captivated, it has interesting characters and the art is attractive (I think). Manwha is much better than I expected...I hope the ending of Boy Princess isn't sad. I wonder why they changed the title for English publication?
  3. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    @maki: maybe to warn everybody that it's a BL-manga..(as if the cover wasn't a giveaway)

Oh! Bought new novels: Caged Slave, Sweet Admiration and Little Darling (ok, the last one isn't directly new..except in my bookshelf).

And I agree about what you've said about Yagi Yamada; quite entertaining characters and story alltogether. ^_^
  4. sef
    sef
    OMG, I didn't venture much & only notice this group now!!!I feel lucky to join coz it's making me !!! Does anyone know besides Amazon, where can I get yaoi novel/ manga??
    My country's bookstore is really difficult to get & I need the *physical book* to read if not I will feel emptiness, so even if I read it on9 I still want to possess the book! Help me please!!
    And I'm so depress cuz i'm sourcing where I can get hold of Only the ring finger knows Vol.3 & 4...and @sujasmine, can u tell me where can I get??
    Body Language, the man who doesn't take off his clothes is only my supplementary....

And, my favourite mangaka Toko Kawai, Riyu Yamakami, Yuki Shimizu, Haruka Minami, Youka Nitta & Minase Masara....I read on9 but I'm still sourcing the original!!!Any latest from them???Or any interesting manga?
  5. riona_chi
    riona_chi
    i want to collect those manga i like too.but it's a pity i cant get my hands on the works of those mangaka i like.
  6. Love_Chronicle
    Love_Chronicle
    Hi!! I&#180;m new here...

BTW...Have anyone read 'Sweet admiration' or 'Don&#180;t worry mama' or 'The man who doesn&#180;t take off his clothes' vol.1-2 ??
  7. sujasmine
    sujasmine
    Love_chronicle,
    I have read both of them. All three books are really good. I highly recommend the "The man who doesn't take off his clothes vol.1 and 2 and Sweet admiration. Sweet admiration does not go in lot of sex scenes compared to the other two books. The novel "Don't worry mama" is a cute story but out of all the three novels; my favorite is "The man who doesn't take off his clothes vol 1 and 2". I am trying to find more novels from that author.
  8. Demeter
    Demeter
    It has been a while, wow >__<

Hum.. ok^^;;
    The last chapter of Ren-Ai Houteishiki was released a few days ago, so now the series is finished... (spoilers below)

I must admit that the series bored me quite a bit, the main character was too immature for me to really follow him, and all in all, I found the series a bit childish. Moreover no sex, for both couples *grumbles* It only proved the childishness of the series imo lol
    Now now, there's still parts that I liked in it, especially when it came to Arisawa and Shibata, the Kusatta couple. I totally fell for the Kusatta main couple when Arisawa grew up, so in fact I never get enough of those two now (yay for dj and extras! lol) so I was really really happy to meet them again here <333 Especially since it was the only "sex scene" of the whole series, yay for adult love
  9. Demeter
    Demeter
    I feel a little lonely

I read Kitsune No Yome by Nangoku Banana. And I didn't like it^^;; (spoilers below)

First, there's rape, even though the uke ended up turned on. Second, the rapist stopped being the victim's friend, which put him in a guilty state, and made him even more unhappy. Third, during the 2nd assault, the seme actually tells the uke that it's all his fault... If there's something to write/say to put me off a book/story, it's precisely that. If you are not strong willed enough not to be able not to jump on someone you are attracted to, then you're just an animal, and it's definitely not the victim's fault... even in totally unrealistic stories as the ones we see in mangas, it annoys me
  10. yaoifangirl93
    yaoifangirl93
    "The Guilty" series is a great read. But, I didn't like "Body Language" by Aki Morimoto as much. The plot was ok and the pictures kinda sucked >.>
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456