aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Club For Americans!

1. bella28385
    Hello jessieb31! What's up?
  2. silentmuse
    silentmuse
    appearently none of us are on at the same time...
    erichan~!
  3. bella28385
    bella28385
    Anyone see any good movies recently?
  4. erichan
    erichan
    @silent lol, doesn't seem so, everyones schedules seem so hectic, including mine.

@jessie

@bella hmmmm I saw Hellboy and Dark knight, they were pretty good.
  5. jessieb31
    jessieb31
    I saw Jumper yeasterday. It was pretty good. I watch a lot of british mystery movies.
    @erichan not a whole lot. Mostely been working on a story I've been writing.
    & bella
  6. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    Hi all, I am in the mid-west and it rather sucks here, does anyone know of any good horror flicks i mean good and bloody make u jump.
  7. erichan
    erichan
    @Jessie seen any good British movies? I like British movies and shows. What ya writing?

@sweetchelene Do you want story or just the scare? I liked Cursed, I also really like Zombie movies.
  8. eskamobob21
    eskamobob21
    @ erichan: if you lookin for both a good british movie and a good zombie movie u gotta watch Sean of the Dead. The same people recently (about a year and a half ago) came out with Hot Fuzz. Really recommended!

**Note: they both are comidies
  9. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    @ eskamobob21 Sean of the Dead was sooo funny Hot Fuzz so so..
    @erichan I loved Cursed and I think I have seen every Zombie known to man, I am looking for gore horror something possibly with a good plot *like there is one out there* I just watched the lost boys the tribe and it wasn't as good as the 1st one but it still was good.. really just looking for something new...any help is good
  10. jessieb31
    jessieb31
    @erichan I've recently been into Campion I like a lot of the comedies as well like "Are you being served" and "Fawlty Towers" I'm writing a yaoi novel called Lost in Love.

@sweetschelene I cant really help much because Im a wimp when it comes to good scary movies but I heard that the new Mirrors movie is suppose to be really scary.
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast