aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Loveless Characters

1. BlackWing
    Hi, newbie here.

I love Soubi and Ritsuka. They are so angsty yet still cute couple. I love the interaction between them.
  2. LoveHateObsess
    LoveHateObsess
    my favs are soubi and ritsuka but i also like both zero teams theyre cool
  3. AarinsRitsuka
    AarinsRitsuka
    I love Ritsuka he is such a cutie. Soubi is yummy and Seimei....Seimei is just...I can't describe him on this
  4. narika
    narika
    I love ritsuka, but I mean who doesn't really like him. I also like yuiko because I think it's cute how she tries to show her feelings for ritsuka and it doesn't go over well. Soubi's okay but I wouldn't really put him in my top favorites. Shinonome-sensei is cute as well. Her secret feelings towards Soubi is adorable.
  5. Saiyuki729
    Saiyuki729
    My favorite characters are Soubi, Ritsuka and Seimei!! Even though Seimei is the bad guy but man is he hot!!!
  6. jjordie
    jjordie
    my fav is ritsuka, he's so mature for a six grader! and uhm soubi has an interesting personality indeed...
  7. LilithLoveless
    LilithLoveless
    my fav is youji, he`s so cute and at the same time so creepy. And he has the same hairstyle like me XD
  8. EvaLotta
    EvaLotta
    I prefer Seimei to all other characters, though I love Soubi and Ritsuka a lot. He's a mystery, almost a wonderwall for me. Can't help it )))
  9. chunkun
    chunkun
    1.-Seimei
    2.-Soubi
    3.-Ritsuka
  10. FatalFantasy
    FatalFantasy
    Hmmm my fave character.... I think Zero (the boy version) is my fave they're so naughty Soubi is such a frustrating character altho he is incredibly sexy (seime is obviously the sexiest) Soubi says he'll do anything for Ritsuka but yet he goes around lying and not telling him anything! it makes me want to rip out his hair!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast