aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

I wonder...if anyone else thinks L is sexy?

1. WantSome
    WantSome
    I love L, I think he's hot with a capital gorgeous.
    But, don't shoot me, I think Mello is even better *hides from L fans throwing rotten tomatoes*
    And no, I definitely wouldn't kick any of the DN characters out of my bed (except maybe the Shinigamis and the girl)
  2. yawwii
    yawwii
    I love love love love love love L
    Lots and lots and lots =)
    And while I think he's verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sexy, sometimes he isnt drawn fantastically =D
    I saw the film first and saw Light. and was like...uhhh...he's kinda cute ^^ (not paying all that much attention-hey I had a giant chocolate muffin >.~) and then L comes on screen and I'm just like...:O I'm in looooooooooooooooove

Anywho I wouldn't kick any of the human male DN characters out of bed, including Light...I'd just shoot him and leave myself =3 (to go find L/Matt/Mello/Mikami/Near or all of them :3)
    on the whole yes. L is definately sexy *licks lips*
  3. shanna261
    shanna261
    I Love L with a capital L He is sexy all the way. But I also think Near is a cutie.
  4. KittyLitter
    KittyLitter
    Although I prefer Raito, I couldn't help drooollling all over the screen in every L's part, and that was not because of the sweets xD

Question: Some people say L was autistic, because of his strange behaviour and his love for puzzles. Is that true?
  5. Erian
    Erian
    it's never stated anywhere in the manga or anime, it might be though. It's a good theory. It can just be his uhm... lack of an upbringing :P
  6. laus
    laus
    L is sexy? When i started watch death note i just hated him but after his death i stoped
    watching Death note at all L is sexy!
  7. korin5065
    korin5065
    are you kidding! L is incredibly hot i wish i could see what the rest of his body looks like
  8. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    we never really got a peek at his body, ne? i'm sure he is muscular, because who can kick that hard and play that well tennis, when one doesn't have the muscles, right?

oh, and i like him. i saw him the first time in a manga and yeah, i found him odd. but when i got to know him better (though the anime and manga don't really show mcuh), i really began loving him. ^^ and Light/L is cute! *squeal*
  9. lizzy5008
    lizzy5008
    L is definately sexy...his quirks are soooo endearing to me hehe
  10. DaphneAngel
    DaphneAngel
    i would have my way with L if he weren't dead and already taken by raito... that's why i'll just stand by and watch))
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast