1. flagfish
    okay so minus the cock ring....

and trinity, that's the kind of loser I am, too <3

Quote Originally Posted by bloodygem
    IS THERE A FISH DOWN HIS PANTS?!
    OH I WISH
  2. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    wait..fish...flag..oh i get it <--- useing the 'dont mind me i'm a lil slow' smile
    and btw thanks for doing "Bound Prince" I have had fun reading it.
    and if anyone wants links to just about anything DN i have alot of them just IM or PM.
  3. flagfish
    flagfish
    lawl.....hahaha....sigh. And what manner of DN-ery have you? np about bound prince, really more than anything else I do it for myself, and secretly i really wanna get to day 4 already bc day 4 is DIRTY, also I wish the original DN had just ONE cumshot, ONE! christ people!
  4. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    Oh I have links to the subs and the manga and some fan sites with summerys and the game Posined...nothing you would'nt have but I tought maybe others were less whallowing in riches then us.
    Yeah *laughs* I guess anything we fans do cums down to love of cumshots huh..
    ......>>
    <<
    bad bad pun...
  5. Akira82
    Akira82
    I enjoy readin DN.: B.P. I find it funny in a fun way! cheers me up! haha poor Light-o. i have a crossover idea up my sleeves. so far just a character idea. sadly thats the only B/B(Yaoi)-idea i can come up with and i haven't started on it yet nor do i know what to write. i'd like to collaborate on it if i can find someone who would. i have an ocxdn (nonyaoi) idea, but that would not be appropriate for this site.
  6. Tel Vos
    Tel Vos
    I let a friend from work borrow the entire series of manga - after finishing twelve she's hooked and wants to borrow the movies next. Bwahahah! >: D
  7. flagfish
    flagfish
    speaking of BAD PUNS (...is there any other kind? I guess it's more that they vary in degree of badness), who else saw the last dubbed dn ep? misa: "I can't imagine a world without Light!" L: "Yes, that would be dark." OH GOD SO BAD SO BAD SO BAD ps. i hate misa
  8. puffhime
    puffhime
    XD yay light and l ish awesomes =3 ^.^
  9. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    my hate of Misa has grown so bad I think I need to kill a Misa cosplayer this weekend to deal with it.
  10. EmmyEii
    EmmyEii
    @Bloodygem: can I join you? xD
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast