aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

what do you think?

1. laus
    laus
    Is death punishment or gift ? We are all dying(sooner or later)Is that mean we are all punished?What you think?
  2. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    That was a hard question... I dont believe dying from old age is a punishment, and although I´m not into religion I do believe that there is something waiting after death and hopfully it is good. Sometimes I want to believe that some people die as a punishment for their actions, but at the same time there are so many nice people dying everyday that perhaps deserved to live...I´m not making any sense:Phaha. But I would have to say that I believe that for some people death will be a gift and for others it is their punishment.
  3. flyingbananapoo
    flyingbananapoo
    I don't think dying is a punishment. What comes after death I don't think anyone can say for sure, but I believe that everyone is meant to die at some time or another. Although some ways might be harsher and crueler than other ways, I think that in the end it's just a way for somebody to get eternal rest, no matter how good or bad they were. The punishment is most likely what comes after death.