aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

REDHEADED HOTNESS

1. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    frist message! ha! and it is me declareing i own Matt from DN! >>
    <<
  2. hayley_beth24
    hayley_beth24
    We declare ownership of redheads??? I'll take Luke from Tales. And he comes paired with his original, Ashe. Twofer! XD
  3. flordepp
    flordepp
    I claim Hiro from Gravitation
  4. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    fine take him flor he has the personlity of a spoon made of TROUT! *also claims the brother's from pete and pete!* HA HA red head BROTHERS FLOR SUCK ON THAT!
  5. flordepp
    flordepp
    Oh Gem, i can tell you're mad because of the thumb sucking poll. I just did it to piss you off lol. It worked wonderfully. And I claim, redheaded Hyde. He dyed it for the Daybreak's Bell vid. It does count!!! >>
    Go check it out if you don't believe me.
  6. GeoffsGem
    GeoffsGem
    wait what about my poll?
  7. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    joinage >_> *cough* ... redhead is cool *thumbs up* never diss the red and we must fight to save the red head matt!
    >.<; stupid brown head matt....
    wish i had red hair ._.
  8. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *cough* *claims Flint and Nimble* though they belong to mirai already *lol*
  9. simplyme
    simplyme
    I joined because I want to claim Lavi from DGM and Gaara from Naruto... *claims both*
  10. evilfrogger86
    evilfrogger86
    I just joined! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one crazy for redheads ^ ^ These are a few of my favorites: Eiji (Prince of Tennis), Ranmaru (Perfect Girl Evolution), Katze (Ai no Kusabi), Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin), Lavi (D.Grayman), Renji (Bleach), Aya (Weiss Kreuz), Reno (Final Fantasy), Hiro (Gravitation), Gojyo (Saiyuki), Taki (Gakuen Heaven), Kazuki (Papa to Kiss in the Dark), Sena (Angel's Feather), and Shinobu (La Corda d'Oro).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast