aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Manga Sale

1. sef
    sef
    I'm downsizing my manga collection due to limited space i have at home. Please find the link HERE.

All titles is priced at RM30 per manga (refer link for purchansing details)-- therefore, it's free shipping (skynet/poslaju).

Payment: Bank transfer or COD.
    COD is only valid for PJ/ Damansara/ Mont Kiara/ Bangsar/ KLCC area as I'm not familiar with other areas. If you want to meet at shopping malls- One Utama, KLCC, BSC, BV, Midvalley/Gardens, Curve, Plaza Damas -- these are places i usually go. Places outside the mentioned coverage, please ask for mailing option.

Please ignore the international rates as the exchange rates fluctuate and most of the time shipping rates are more costly than the manga itself.

EDIT: thanks Aarin

Thank you for your understanding.
  2. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    I have no problem you informing us here

Dear all, I bought from sef before and her books are in good condition!~ Transaction is good too~ Do support her.
  3. EkaMixZzZ
    EkaMixZzZ
    Is there anyone want to sell BLUE SHEEP REVERIE V02 and V03? I'm want both
  4. sef
    sef
    Downsizing round 2English yaoi manga for sale, books condition like new. Each book rm30. Interested PM me. Fallen Saints Kiss by You Higashino, Yakuza Cafe by Shinano Oumi, The President's Time by Tamaki Kirishima, Intense Rain by Shinri Fuwa, Secret Thorns by Kikuko Kikuya, About Love by Narise Konohara & Tomo Ootake, The Desert Prince by Shushushu Sakurai, Secretary's Job by Miki Araya, Love Makes Everything Right by Sanae Rokuya.