aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Latest bl manga purchase and which shop?

1. Enchant
    Enchant
    Hi, my stuff from Akadot arrived safely. But due to the expensive shipping costs, I have moved on to Book Depository. Also, probably because I have been buying many Sublime books recently that can only be bought via Books Depository. So far, all my orders has been released by kastam. I have just ordered 5 more books via booksdepository 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed, hope they arrive safely next week as scheduled.
  2. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Book Depository is now okay from what I heard recently too.
  3. macharui
    macharui
    I always buy new BL manga/magazine from Japanese webstores such as comicomi..I avoid buying from Amazon Japan because there is a great risk the parcel got detained by custom diraja, which I have actually kena once><
  4. norsue
    norsue
    i forgot to share my experience buying from Bookurve.com XD i bought castle mango vol 1 & 2 from there and got everything without any problem. they shipped to me by poslaju. i guess they wait until the books arrived and soon they shipped to me. its good i guess. i'm planning to buy more from them but i still quite afraid cause castle mango is not that hardcore so maybe, KDN just release it but if anything that is hardcore like viewfinder hmmm i hope it will be ok.
  5. norsue
    norsue
    here's the link, if anyone would like to try buying from them. they provide free shipping like bookdepository

Bookurve - Malaysia online bookstore with FREE delivery.
  6. SaraPearl
    SaraPearl
    If the book is kena tahan at kastam, so can it be get back or just lost it like that?
  7. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Sorry of this comes too late ^_^;;
    But if your books kena tahan from kastam, you can't get it back because of the content and you may face penalty too...like pay fine or just get "scolded" by the kastam officers (from a friend's bf experience).
  8. mystique2428
    mystique2428
    Sorry if this seems like too late to ask, but do you know how much exactly will the fine be if the kastam tahan our book?
  9. Galanos
    Galanos
    I am aware that many people today find it challenging to decide precisely what to call their essays. And this is crucial since it creates a favorable initial impression for the reader. I discovered the https://studydriver.com/essay-title-generator/ yourself. Even I am confident in how well he chooses because he has already frequently tested it on himself. Good fortune
  10. reaparkers
    reaparkers
    Writing essays can indeed be a time-consuming task, especially when balancing work commitments. I've found a solution by using the service https://www.sopservices.net/ where I can buy essay. This service has consistently come to my rescue, and the best part is that it's cost-effective. I believe this option will be highly relevant for many students, particularly during exam periods.
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast