aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AARIN UKES and SEMES

1. mitsutaka
    i'm a girl but..
    i love girls..
    and i love guys...WITH GUYS...
    very much seme like..but i can be an uke too..
    though i'm unfaithful..
    i am now looking for an UKE..or someone to be my SEME..X3
  2. chibieater
    hi there, a uke girl here
    i feel late for posting this now :'(
    but i joined today.
    and i'm hoping to find a seme who would take total control of me x)
    nice meeting you guys xD
  3. yaoifinderboy18
    hey... i'm a seme guy here... and i'm finding my dream uke(i wish he should be here)... i was dreaming about my uke since last three days including today... if i found him... i'll be his perfect seme in the world... i even sacrifice all for him... and i love him forever...

he's a sexy cool type uke with charming and adorable face and i think he has a half feminine mannerism like hiroki, though i like much a more feminine type, and also he has an glasses in my dreams with a cool hairdo...
  4. yaoifinderboy18
    hey... i'm a seme guy here... and i'm finding my dream uke(i wish he should be here)... i was dreaming about my uke since last three days including today... if i found him... i'll be his perfect seme in the world... i even sacrifice all for him... and i love him forever...

he's a sexy cool type uke with charming and adorable face and i think he has a half feminine mannerism like hiroki, though i like much a more feminine type, and also he has an glasses in my dreams with a cool hairdo...
  5. AikoKokoro
    AikoKokoro
    Hope you don't mind this little uke joing you people... because I'd very, very much love to ^_^
  6. OnederaRitsu
    OnederaRitsu
    Hey I'm an innocent Uke, so ya HI
  7. AngelFaerie
    AngelFaerie
    *pokes head into the room* hello? um, yeah, so, even though i would say i have my life under control most of the time, i am definitely a uke in the bedroom. love giving up control, and being on bottom... told what to do... *wistfully thinking about it* among other things, hehe. *glances around* but i am a naughty little uke, i kinda like getting in trouble... so yeah. anyway, hi! *ducks out of room to hide*
  8. roselynnes
    roselynnes
    IDk why i joined here.. i think i dont have any group so i think this might be interesting.
  9. roselynnes
    roselynnes
    IDk why i joined here.. i think i dont have any group so i think this might be interesting.
  10. KellySpanner
    KellySpanner
    She!Seme here... obsessive, possessive, but romantic... I'd love to spoil an uke... while keeping them tied to my bed... Hmmm~
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677