aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Swedes

1. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    @ulla_britta: well, there are some people here living in or around Gbg, so you'll probably get a little gathering if everyone is in on it.
  2. NekoPaw
    NekoPaw
    Stockholm here, Nice to meet U
  3. UllaBritta
    UllaBritta
    I wouldn't mind that
    Btw, there was one a yaoi-con I think some time ago, I wasn't there, did it go well? I haven't seen any new atempt to get something like that going....
  4. Scooby
    Scooby
    i'm from Kungsbacka
  5. TheRedLightning
    TheRedLightning
    Gnosjö calling, though my hometown where I grew up is Herrljunga (Herrljunga cider ftw ) oh well nice to meet ya ^^,
  6. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Hi! Me and my friend are writing an essey (c-uppsats) about why women in Sweden read Yaoi, and I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in answering some questions? There are 19 questions regarding your Yaoi reading and what you think about it. You do not have to give out your name or any personal information! If you are intrested please PM me and I will send you the questions by mail. Have a nice day! (I would need the answers back before sunday the 22 of November)
  7. TheRedLightning
    TheRedLightning
    oops seems I read it a bit too late
  8. Xapphire
    Xapphire
    Haha thats okay, we got 30 answers^^ now we just have to see what the result is
  9. mewtwo
    mewtwo
    Göteborg här med.

Är inte ett fan av visningsbilden för den här gruppen.....
  10. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    @mewtwo: The pic was something that was chosen in the beginning - but new suggestions are always welcome. ^^

Don't forget to write a translation to your text.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast