3. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    Oh! Cass, joined: hey! ^^
  4. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Okej Schiz... du vinner den! ;P
  5. nemine
    nemine
    @Schiz: i was actually gonna stay here at first after i joined [for good], but i'm not sure is there a point since i don't really get anything you people are saying
    and what's the point writing me a message in swedish, you should know that my swedish is VERY limited, meaning that i only maybe understood a few words.
    and wow, so you don't care did i understood or not? if so, then maybe i should have posted this in finnish, and not translating.
  6. Schiz
    Schiz
    Hahaha Nem, we never said that we would not use english, as it states in the "info" thingy, unless we are talking directly to a person there will either be a translation OR it ill be in English, so yea.
    But you can do as you please, stay or leave, up to you.
    And crap... i forgot the rest of what i wanted to say <.<

@Hell: fast å andra sidan så kanske jag har fått jobb :O
  7. TheRedLightning
    TheRedLightning
    Äntligen (finally) XD
  8. cassiel
    cassiel
    Hej. ^_^ Kul att se att det finns lite Svenskt folk här.
    Nej, nu ska jag återgå till att kolla på "Takin' over the asylum" (vilket är ganska underbart OCH har en väldigt ung David Tennant i det. Mmmm...) innan jag återgår till att plugga, vilket är vad jag borde göra. Nåja, dags för gammal Brittisk tv och White Russians... Wheeee!

(And, in order not to piss anyone off; translation time.)

Hi. ^_^ Nice to see there's some Swedish people here.
    Well, now I'm going to get back to watching "Takin' over the asylum" (which is pretty wonderful AND has a really young David Tennant in it. Mmmm...) before I get back to studying, which is what I ought to be doing. Well now, old brittish telly and White Russians... Wheeee!
  9. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    'lo, Daim!

Good example, Cas! (considering that you wrote to the group in general) ^_^
  10. Schiz
    Schiz
    &#196;r det n&#229;gon mer &#228;n jag som har b&#246;rjat kolla p&#229; den ganska nya serien, Soul Eater &#228;nnu?
    Ganska cool anime, med helt sjukt sk&#246;nt intro... dock s&#229; &#228;r l&#229;ten f&#246;rbannat sv&#229;r &#229; hitta <.<

So, anyone exept me who started watching the new anime show, Soul Eater yet?
    Pretty cool show, and a damn good OP song... though it's damn hard to find the song <.<

Happy now Nem? :P
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast