aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Scandinavian Yaoi Fans

1. Schiz
    Schiz
    You're welcome, but don't forget to add a translation, the mods tried to kill me last time I spoke Swedish without a translation :P (aka I got a warning, I can still see it on my user Cp <.<)

And welcome to the group, it's quite dead here though, kinda tried to revive it, but people didn't catch on :P
  2. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    At least the group is showing SOME signs that it's alive.. Maybe it's the lack of discussion-threads..

Anyway, Bambs brought up a proposition (p. 17) I had some time ago.. can I get some more thoughts about it, cuz if I don't I will just do what Bambs thinks.

Welcome, newbies!

@Kalyissa: The negative thing about living too close to those stores (the SF-bookstore in Gbg in my case) is that as soon as you (or more precise: I) get some money you pay them a visit.
  3. CaveTrouble
    CaveTrouble
    Kalyissa: Oh, Malm&#246;! I have my work practice (not sure of the english word for "praktik") there for three months (august-november 2009) so I will live there or somewhere close by for a while! Have never been there before, it's so exciting! (However, next spring's practice period is even more exciting... if everything goes my way I'm going all the way to Japan!!)
  4. Lilith66
    Lilith66
    To KIZARA: Why would you even WANT to get out of it?! No one wants to leave the wonderful world of YAOI!!!

To all: Btw... Hi!
    I've been an aarinfantasy member for quite a while now but very inactive due to the word "busy"

I'll try to be more active, though

But now I'm aiming for the bed where the sleep awaits

Good night, all!

(Yes, I'm a smileymaniac )

5. Kalyissa
    Kalyissa
    Hey chibi Ive been living here for about 6 months now. Well while your here if you want me to show you around town if you send me a message on here can always arrange to meet up with you some lunch time / weekend

And Terr bambs idea was quite a good idea
  6. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    @Kalyissa: abracadabra and vo&#237;la!

And don't come and complain about the intro - you really have to write something of at least 10 characters to be able to post..
  7. CaveTrouble
    CaveTrouble
    Kalyissa: That would be great! I get in touch with you ^^
  8. gloh
    gloh
    hi, you newes newbie here

surprised at how many we are actually, got the impression around the forum that we norwegians and the danes were almost nonexistant compared to the the swedes
  9. NekoPaw
    NekoPaw
    allihopa. Jag &#228;r NekoPaw fr&#229;n Stockholm och noob h&#228;r. Kul med en skandinavisk grupp. Trevligt att tr&#228;ffa er alla

English transl:

Hi everybody. I'm NekoPaw from Stockholm and a noob here at aarinfantasy. It's cool that their is a skandinavian group. Nice to meet U all.
  10. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    @gloh: Yeah, I've always suspected that we're a pervy people underneath our cool exterior. *wink*

Seriously, what else can Scandinavians keep themselves warm with during the cold winters other than with yaoi.
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast