aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The things you like seme and yuke doing in Yaoi

1. keyisfake
    keyisfake
    The surprise look the uke have when the seme's ravaish him.
  2. FatalFantasy
    FatalFantasy
    I like when the uke is being fought over by a third party and the seme is jealous as hell. It adds some hilarity and intensity to the story. And I also love when the uke is in trouble (like Viewfinder, for instance) and the seme has to save him ^.^
  3. DenVilda
    DenVilda
    I like when the uke takes control and ties his seme down
  4. teshuchuan
    teshuchuan
    I love jealous seme that got all possessive on the uke(the kind that does not give in too easily!)
    One of my fav couple would be from Totally Captivated! But the sex scene not hot enough for me... like the djs better....
  5. hikarixikuto
    hikarixikuto
    A possessive seme and natural absent minded uke
  6. goldemerald
    goldemerald
    Well I never saw this happen but I think it would be fun that the uke is really jealous about the seme e.g. about his female friends or that he always relies on him and is jealous of his strength, then plans on dominating him for the first time, so overall the uke becomes a seme for a day

Actually scratch that I think I saw that in the Haru wo daiteita manga, I wonder if anyone knows of any manga with this happening?
  7. xTakumi
    xTakumi
    They're just sexy, whatever they do!
  8. LuuCia
    LuuCia
    I love when the seme groping the uke butt or breast and pinching, licking or sucking the nipple..then when groping kneading the butt slowly the fingers move to the entrance
  9. nanase002
    nanase002
    I like many stuff
    Especially those stuff (ya know what i mean)
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345