aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The things you hate in yaoi >_<

1. Laddidy
    Laddidy
    I hate when the ukes or either of the two men are overly feminine. I think reading yaoi where the men are actually MEN makes it so much hotter. If I wanted the uke to be girl I wouldve read regular smut. I also need a good plot. While empty hot sex is good it just doesnt hold my attention as much as hot sex with a good plot.
  2. Laddidy
    Laddidy
    Oh, and I agree with Yannishzxc
  3. teshuchuan
    teshuchuan
    I'm ok with girly guys, eg Minami Haruka's ukes, but when the author overdo it, like Yukiya Ayase from Okane ga Nai, I can't stand it...
    I also can't stand it if the guy(usually seme) is too ugly, eg balding old men,
    I mean I watch yaoi for the sake of eyecandy!
  4. NotoNeko
    NotoNeko
    I don't hate Ayase, (I find him beautiful, especially voiced by Jun Fukuyama!!) but I surely don't enjoy when two or three little wieners are in the picture (PICOXCHIKO/PICOXCHICOXCOCO >,<)
    I also hate gachi muchi (overly muscular/chubby) style or too much tragedy, though I don't mind boys love 1 or 2
  5. xhaine
    xhaine
    Ehhh i really dislike yaoi with feminine characters, hello its yaoi, i dont read any manga thats centered in love that is between a girl and a guy UGHH shoujo...so i dont like it when i see characters in yaoi that look like a girl, if i wanted a girl i will just read yuri, i dislike the uke in okane ga nai.. cos hes like a girl minus the boobs and has a wiener...MEn, you ARE men be MEN, i respect mangakas like Zariya, Naono Bohra, suzuki tsuta... and ovcourse reversible pairs hehehehe i like it when the characters can switch positions and when its not obvious whos the seme or uke
  6. xhaine
    xhaine
    I read Yaoi for the gay issues.... heck i read bara and all Homosexual themed stuff.. hate it when the ukes wines all the time like a girl Like in SHOUJO mangas, i wanna vomit ... like i wanna shout "take it like a man *****! your a man!"
    BTW who here likes BENNYs? even if the arts not that awesome but the sex scenes are Epic "DROOLS"
  7. aniqueen
    aniqueen
    Teshu, I totally feel ya!! I am not a fan of the bara, give me feminized uke's anyday! But I don't like the whiny ones either, like that guy that lives with Soubi in Loveless, the one with the glasses and the piercings, I can't stand him, he's thrown in the plot to create drama...no thanks...just give me Soubi and Ritsuka and I'll b fine!!!
  8. dragonessflight
    dragonessflight
    I don't like the non-con feel that is in a lot of yaoi mangas.
    I mean, I love a somewhat reluctant uke as much as the next yaoi fan, but sometimes it can get kinda ridiculous. A lot of it is just the old "you know you want it" sorta thing, but some of these mangas have scenes that just seem like a text-book case of date-rape (or just straight up rape). Not only does the idea make me feel a little sick but. . . it's also really REALLY overused. I mean really, can't mangakas come up with some other gimmick to keep the love birds apart. . . besides the idea that only one of them actually wants to be in a relationship.
  9. LuuCia
    LuuCia
    i can't stand super girly uke too.....well that's the reason i'm reading yaoi, because no girl,and when they looks like girl even more winning then a real girl,i can't stand it huhuhu...bara is winning well it's okay nice muscle yumm...the muscular butt,, breast, and nipple is really tempting..
  10. heri
    heri
    Pfft seems like almost everyone's saying girly ukes are the thing they hate the most and that's one of my favorite things lol

The thing I hate the most would either be when the whole plot seems to center around "omg am I really gay?!" and nothing else, or role reversal... I just... really hate role reversal. I know some people like it, but it's a complete turn-off for me.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast