aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The things you hate in yaoi >_<

1. Renji
    Renji
    things i hate in yaoi :
    EXTREMLY GIRLY UKES. I mean it's okay if he cried at sex, but when he gets whiny, overly jealous or overthink then misunderstood on his own, or in other words, "all the features that you'll fine in a heroine of shoujo manga", meaning the mangaka just transformed a girl character into a boy's body.. that'll be the worst yaoi ever.
    A SELFISH-BASTARD SEME. The type that rape uke at first, then use him for his advantage, cheated on him, sell him or make him his slave, made money out of him, then weirdly the uke keeps clinging onto him, and then it makes him using the uke more.. and that endless cycle of shit has no end.. ~ and it all happened in ONE STORY.. i'll just kill that seme.
    Besides that, i'll read whatever, even bara-shota-rape-bdsm, just name it.. geez finally i let out my feelings. lol
  2. FatalFantasy
    FatalFantasy
    I totally agree on ukes being too feminine. It kills me to see the guy look like a girl. I mean, if you;re going for the girl figure, then do a regular shoujo manga instead. The highschool romance is a lil too old, I prefer college romance instead and i love mafia plotlines too! Like "Totally Captivated" or "You're my Loveprize in Vieewfinder" both are really awesome mafi hotness i tell you. The guys arent feminine at all!
  3. JadeLi
    JadeLi
    I do not like what are essentially rape scenes where seme attacks poor uke. Don't tell me it's "cultural." Female circumcision is "cultural" but that doesn't make it right. And even if you think "But the uke really wants it," how is that different from men in 3D life saying, "But she really wants it," when a girl/woman says "No" to sexual advances?

I'd like to read/view manga/anime where instead of attacking the poor uke, the seme instead is able to be *tender* and gentle in seducing the uke. Anybody know of some yaoi like that? I'm new to the whole genre.
  4. Tsubaki14
    Tsubaki14
    @JadeLi: Hi, if you want anime you may try Junjou Romantica the part with Nowaki, the manga is more graphic if you prefer. At least is a starting point
  5. maothepeacock
    maothepeacock
    I hate when good manga is turned into a crappy anime show. Just because there's a large fan base for something doesn't mean the producers of the show should do a sloppy job and expect the fans to like it just because it has the same title; take Yebisu Celebrities for example- good manga, but poorly done anime- they barely even move!
  6. Tsubaki14
    Tsubaki14
    @maothepeacock: I agree one too many times I started reading a manga and when I jump to the anime I'm almost always disappointed.
    I also don't appreciate the kind of mangas where the uke suffers hell and a seme and even so blames himself and gets all abandoned puppy after the bastard who doesn't even care.
  7. lotus444
    lotus444
    I hate it when the uke is feminine, small or very short.
    I'm not a big fan of a high school setting either.
    I dislike it when the story line is very simple and only based on cheesy romance.
  8. WindandAngel
    WindandAngel
    I hate it when things start to get interesting and got interrupted.
  9. eromegane
    eromegane

i don't like the uke if he's too girly....oh and also i want to remove the censors in doujinshis...they're irritating, you can't see the whole picture
  10. Yannishzxc
    Yannishzxc
    I don't like it when the uke falls in love too easily.. like.. "Hi, I saw you a minute ago and now I fell in love with you" .. Something like that .
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast