aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Can u do hardcore cause i can >:]

1. zengestu5
    zengestu5
    hey i'm new to this group i just joined and i like hardcore yaoi a lot and i like to do a lot of hardcore things to i was wandering is there some1 her that doesn't just watch hardcore but actually does it cause i know i do
  2. kugmo01
    kugmo01
    well, i was thinking of dragging one of my classmates somewhere..hehehe...
    but it seems, they're too busy to even sense my motives...
    xDD
  3. hemofpellenor
    hemofpellenor
    IVE always wanted to but i haven't found anyone to do it with yet so i have to settle for the things that i do to others in my head ;P
  4. shumku
    shumku
    well...i...have. Its fun.
  5. Sirix
    Sirix
    I would LOVE to do that but I'm wayyyyy too shy to do that o.o. Btw quick question, what gender are you ppl o.o? Sorry its just that I get confused by people so often here o.O I'm a gay male o.o And I'd rather have someone drag me off then me drag them ~.^
  6. *Tsu-chan*
    *Tsu-chan*
    Same here - I'm the 'do with me, what you want' type too.

But am a female bisexual.

Till now I haven't found someone who, shares my interests in that particular way.

Which is kinda... not so good - 'cause I don't get off from 'normal' vanilla sex.

I have to think about some hardcore stuff while doing it, to even get a bit fun out of it.
    But then my thougths keep flying and I get this maniacal grin...

And THAT is hard to explain to your partner...
  7. shumku
    shumku
    I am male and gay to, I'm mainly a uke but i can be top once in a while.
  8. ebro
    ebro
    hey im the one who generally drags but im a bottom or the yukkii i think thats the term, if your gay i mean thats what you do unless like some they are shy.
  9. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Like Tsu-chan I'm a female, bi-curious. Yup, normal sex doesn't do it for me either. As far as hardcore, I don't mind it either way. I like to be dominated or vice versa. Probably, though, I prefer to do the dominating. Though, when it comes to the body and pleasure, I'm always trying new things because typically I get bored easily
  10. Renji
    Renji
    hahaha wow i'm really surprised to see this topic posted here. i thought it'll be too vulgar for everyone to post their opinion about their hardcore experience here, but i guess i was wrong. XD ~ i would REALLY like to do a hard threesome, but till now i haven't find someone who wants or tried to do it. so far, i like it better when it hurts. it'll just blown me away. XD ~ i wonder if that includes me to the hardcore list or not. i think i'm an M.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast