aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Boxer & Rice Scanlation releases and updates

1. Truhania
    Truhania
    Hi there,

First of all for those who kindly asked how they could donate. People who wants to help B&R can donate even if it's only a few bucks here.

Donations | Boxer and Rice

The funds will be used for paying hosting fees bills and also for acquiring new doujinshi. I've got a serious opportunity to get B&R scanlation team working again. But acquiring the doujinshis are costly, so a fundraiser would help us fasten the project. The recent doujinshi I bought to restart the team cost me 42$ so if no one helps we'll do not many scanlations. I'll contact those who help us and give them access to the raw scans and maybe they'll get to see the finished scanlation let's say 48 hours before anyone else.

Second we got a new exciting fanfic by Starbearertm which you can find here.

DBZ Yaoi & Shounen-Ai Fanfiction | Boxer and Rice

Third we also added a fair share of new exciting fanarts :

DBZ Yaoi & Shounen-Ai Fanart | Boxer and Rice

We're still working though it is invisible for now on major improvements for Boxer & Rice. But it does take us time. We need to optimize our database and reduce its size so there'll be less error message (at least I hope so) and we're in the process of cloning B&R so we can test new plugins without messing up everything on the main website. In other words we're working hard even if you're not noticing changes right away.

Last but not least I posted a very exciting preview of Aethermd first Yaoi movie. It's simply amazing. The post will be updated several times as he adds scenes and fix bugs and stuffs. Please comment on it (as well as on the fanarts and fanfics) to let us know what you think of it. Just so you know we might actually go for a second movie.

Gay Sex Positions Kamasutra - all about anal sex for gay men | Boxer and Rice
  2. Truhania
    Truhania
    Though I'm sick and the new website is barely 15-20% complete (I know it's taking forever) I've kept the xmas tradition. So you can go there and see two new pictures and another sample of the movie.

Dragon Ball Z Kai?s Gay Kamasutra : ?The Movie 2 ? XMess Sample? | Boxer and Rice

Merry Tradtional Christmas | Boxer and Rice

| Boxer and Rice

I hope you'll like this. And Merry Christmas.
  3. Truhania
    Truhania
    Just so you know Boxer & Rice is back and live with a brand new website.

Boxer & Rice: DBZ Yaoi Fanfictions & Fanarts of Two Princes

Let me know what you think of the improvements we made.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12