aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who are your favorite male characters in Bleach ?

1. lev1
    My favorites are Grimmjow (I think everyone pretty much summed up why he's cool) and Renji 'cause he's just... cool. Pretty short. Most, if not all of the male characters are cool to me, except Chad a.k.a. Mr. Grunter.

I'm surprised there isn't a "Who's your least favorite character in Bleach?" question. I'm sure some people think that some characters are of no importance/should die off. *cough cough* Speaking for myself. For me it's the commander (he irks me for some reason), the two orange-haired chicks (You know who I'm talking about!! God I hate the weaker of the two with a passion ) and Aizen's ex-worshipper.
  2. kevi
    kevi
    how come there's no Madarame Ikkaku fans? this is weird <.<
  3. crecre
    crecre
    OK for the soul reapers, I'm completely in love with: Hitsugaya Toushiro because he's young but he's a total baddie, Renji because he's super hot and my favorite color is red, Uruhara because I think he is such a badass, Ichigo and Zangetsu omg! Seriously I think that all of these guys are hotties!!! O yeah I just love captain Shunsui he's so laid-back but, everyone should be afraid. I really want to see what his Bankai!!!

From the Arrancar's : I like Grimmijow because idk he's just great! Ulquiorra, Stark and Lillinette I really love them. Also I think Nel is really cute.

Also towards the end I started to really like Muramasa.

@Kevi If it matters, I like Ikkaku. I like his attitude.

@Lev1 Also, Orihime is one of my least favorite characters. I don't hate her, but definately not one of my favorite charaters. I definately like her ten times more than Sakura from Naruto.
  4. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    hands down Toushiro Hitsugaya! I just love the passion in his eyes.
    @kevi: I like Ikkaku he makes me laugh :P
    @crecre: I know what u mean I don't hate hate her cus I least she tries to fight for her self but there is still something about her thats well a bit annoying......
  5. lev1
    lev1
    Lol, I just get annoyed with girls who cry a lot. And is it me or are most of the female characters in shounen anime weak? They either have big knockers, have that annoyingly high pitched voice, are weak/helpless, and etc. There are so few badass chicks. XD

I find it hilarious though that everytime Orihime screams out "ICHIGO!!!" or "DON'T DIE ICHIGO!!!" he miraculously wakes up from the dead and kicks everyone asses. That and she restored Grimmjow's arm. So in a way she does have a purpose.

As for Sakura from Naruto--I never watched the anime but if Orihime is 10x more bearable then her, then omfg I can only imagine how painful it'd be to watch.
  6. xxInnerHollowxx
    xxInnerHollowxx
    I like Ichigo, Renji and Grimmjow I also like Ichigo's hollow ^o^
  7. yunjaeforever
    yunjaeforever
    my top three are :
    1 ishida
    2 byakuya
    3 renji
  8. 1fangrl
    1fangrl
    Wow! I did not post here yet! O.k.my favorite male characters are :