aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Screen Classics

1. Demeter
    Demeter
    Yay wonderful shattered, you did it, thank you so much

Here's some pics^^
    I couldn't help but put this one from Philadelphia Story, and the Curtis & Lemmon one XDD I really like this Marilyn pic, but maybe because it was the very first one I had in my room, a few years ago, I usually prefer the more "natural" ones^^
    I think I have the famous Cary Grant & Ingrid Bergman kiss somewhere, but I must look for it >__<
  2. nemine
    nemine
    ooh yay a group like this! i hope you don't mind me joining ^^
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    This is a great idea shattered, thanks for the invite. Nice pictures Demeter. Some Like it Hot was so funny...now I want to go on an all night classsic movie marathon.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    wow thanks for the pics Demeter! I've always wanted to see Curtis and Lemmon in colour because apparently they changed the movie to black and white because they were just too ugly in colour dressed in drag O_o but it doesn't seem so here

I have lots of Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly pics I shall add them soon

You're definitely welcome, nemine!
  5. KazeYami
    KazeYami
    Huzzah! X3 I love that there's a group like this...
  6. shattered
    shattered
    Hi there KazeYami!

I've finally uploaded some Audrey pics (those are the only ones ive got of her's but they're so pretty i couldn't resist , will do more later, suddenly got busy temporarily
  7. nemine
    nemine
    ooh Audrey pics *__*
  8. Demeter
    Demeter
    *____* Wonderful wonderful, shattered, when you said you were crazy about Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn, it was no lie XDD Here's one from Notorious (big big fan of this movie, and of this kiss )
  9. nemine
    nemine
    ooh thanks demeter! *__*
    so many great pictures.... yay!
  10. KazeYami
    KazeYami
    I added piccies... >w> I hope they're okay. They're reflections of my horror movie penchant.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast