aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Uchiha Sasuke

1. meridastar
    meridastar: NANI?! but sasuke if you come with me you WILL be seeing naruto AND more. we were right about to go over there! remember?!
    sasuke: *looks up at meridastar and thinks* thats right! *runs back to meridastar* i cant believe i forgot. she must be doin sum kind of mind jutsu on me *turns and gives death glare to akascha*
    (naruto comes out of no where)
    naruto: hey guys! whats taken you so long? i've been waited for you guys forever! * turns to sasuke and licks lips* yum *sasuke blushs*
    meridastar: hey naru-chan! *runs and hugs naruto* we were just about to leave! *turns to sasuke* right?
    sasuke: *looks at meridastar* of course! *turns to everyone else* dont worry we'll be back at sum point
    naruto and meridastar: well were off!...see ya later guys! *smirks at akascha*
  2. Akascha
    Akascha

ok.....Akascha: Naruto!!!! don´t you want your special Ichiraku King Size Ramen?
    Naruto: of course .....*runs back to Akascha* Oi Sasuke! If you go with meri.....you´ll have to go alone.....*hugs akascha*
    Sasuke: *runs after Naruto* Naruto!!! don´t leave me!!!
    Akascha: *hugs them both* meri-chan....I win!
    Naruto and Sasuke: *kiss and make up*
  3. meridastar
    meridastar
    meridastar: naruto! and i was gonna treat you to all the ramen you wanted. *pouts* i can't believe you would just desert me like this. but if you dont want the ramen its ok. ill just go and get sum on my own. *turns and starts walking away, head hung low*
    naruto: *looks between aka-chan and meri-chan* wait! *runs and hugs meri-chan* dont be sad it ok. i'll come.
    meridastar: *looks up teary eyed* really?
    naruto: of course *gives uzumaki grin and turns toward sasuke* OI! teme you just gonna stand there or what?!
    sasuke: shut up dobe! *walks over to them and gives meri hug&kiss on cheek then naruto a kiss* so you guys ready to go? *smirks*
    meridastar: *gives shocked looked* y-yeah
    naruto: YEAH! lets go then! *gives sasuke quick kiss then grabs both meri and sasu's hands and drags them away* on to get sum ramen!
    meridastar and sauke: *sweatdrop* .......
    meridastar: hold on guys *both sasu n naru look at her oddly* AKA-CHAN care to join us!?
    sasuke and naruto: *both smile at and hug meri*
  4. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    akascha: thanks ...thanks....i'm glad you like the ava. hot,nee?
    oh i love the chocolate and whipped cream. *yum*

(at the ramen house)
    maladeine: meri & aka ...uh! SASUKE-sama! *runs to grab sasuke*

meri&aka: *both grab a hold of sasuke-sama and move him away*

maladeine: c'mon guys...just a hug. pls... *reaching for sasuke*

akascha: what are you doing here? *freeing sasuke*

maladeine: akascha-san SANKYU! *hugs and cuddles sasuke*

meridastar: OI! that's enough! *pulling sasule from mal's grip*

maladeine: i was just having my time... anyway, i was really looking for you guys. let's go to a hot spring!

akascha: i dont think so...i wouldn't be able be w/ sasuke anyway... i'd rather be in a bath *looks at sasuke with a smirk*

maladeine: ow? that's too bad... its a co-ed hot spring and it's private you sure you dont wanna come? *whispers* i'm sure the steam would look goodd on sasuke-sama's skin
  5. meridastar
    meridastar
    hey maladeine! nice of you to join us. come and have sum ramen! *shoo over* lets talk about this hot spring business sum more.
  6. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    ooohh... this hot's springs can be shared by boys and girls... private?

well, cause it's my grandpa's place...

but i dont know maybe coming there would be a waste if akascha-san would not come...
    she would probably tie sasuke-sama and not allow him to come with us.

but that would change if you have some kind of idea?
  7. meridastar
    meridastar
    meri: ummm....i see *turns to naruto* naru-chan you wanna go to the hot spring with us?
    naru: *jumps up with big grin on his face* YEAH! lets go! lets go!
    meri: *giggles&hugs naru-chan* your so kawaii naru-chan *naru blushes and hugs back then meri turns back to mal* problem sloved *smirks*
    sasu: what are you guys talkin about over there?
    meri: oh we're just plannin a trip to the hot spring!
    naru: yeah! thats right you gonna come?
    sasu: *looks at naru and thinks bout this for a min.* ....... *turns to meri n nods while tryin to stop nosebleed and wipe away drool*
  8. maLadeiNe08
    maLadeiNe08
    mal: that's good using Naruto as bait, huh?
    ok then i'll meet you guys in the gates tomorrow then. *bows down*I'm sorry but i have a little time today...i got to really go. see you! akascha-come if you'd like too sure it would be much more fun *dashing to the sunset*

meri: sasuke & naruto *holding hands and waving really happy

mal: *came dashing back* uh but anyway here *hands over a pic to meri* that's a stolen shot bye! *dashing away again* (pic: sasuke naked sitting on the velvet floor pouring sake into his mouth looking very smexy)
  9. meridastar
    meridastar
    hey! im not using naru-chan as bait. i just wanted to spend time with his sexy self AND sasuke it just happened that way. ^_^ hehehe thanks for the pic! im lovin it!
  10. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Loving the pictures!

O.o WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO POOR NARU-CHAN?!

*tackles Sasu-chan*
    Me: You are miiiiiiiiiine!
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast