aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

HELP WANTED - Anime Central 2011 - EVIL BOYS Panel

1. Pervie Priestess
    Pervie Priestess
    After 5 years of working for the con, I'm happy to announce, the first EVIL BOYS LOVERS LAIR Panel slated for Anime Central 14, May 20 - 22, 2011. My question now is, if any of you wonderful people would care to work as a panelist on this little project with me? I also intend on doing a Ninja Warrior/Sasuke panel as well. So, it will not be my only panel. It is to be for all intents and purposes, a YAOI panel, the same as the SG and will carry the EVIL BOYS name.

As a panelist, ACen issues a 3-day "Panelist" badge much like a weekend badge. But I will also say this, policies are subject to change according to meeting needs. Panelist Badge Policy | Anime Central the Thirteenth tells you basically all you need to know. Now I'm not sure if these are comp'd to panelist, but I will find out and post back. Room and board I can't promise either, but if considered "staffed" by ACen, you might be eligible to apply to be comp'd for that as well.

Here is what I'm looking for...

1. RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE to be able to contact when necessary. Who will be prompt and on time and work well with deadlines.

2. A couple of tech savvy person(s), to set up a power point presentation and help with mailing list type stuff. No more than 2 techies get 2500 points each.

3. Moderators for passing out stuff or to cover games prizes. No more than 3 people. Of one of these mods, one will honcho the show. The honcho will help in planning the timing of the events. And I'm the BIG BOSS I'm over everybody! All mods get 2000 points each, Honcho gets 3500 points.

4. If anyone would care to donate one or two prints of fanart as a prize, I will drop you 2500 points a print. 5000 points goes to one person who'd succeeds at making a brand logo for this wonderful SG.

I will pick five pictures that I like and award accordingly. Same goes for the logo. The best logo gets the points.

Here's the EVIL BOYS pairings I'd like to see. Who knows, if I like them all, they might all get points.

1. GrimIchi (Grimmjow x Ichigo) - BLEACH
    2. Vergil x Dante - DMC
    3. Muraki w/ anyone! - Descendants
    4. Soubi x Ritsuki - Loveless
    5. Homura x Unleashed Son Goku - Saiyuki Gensomaeden
    6. Itachi w/ anyone! - Naruto
    7. Sesshomaru x Naraku - Inu Yasha
    8. Vicious x Spike - Cowboy Bebop
    9. Iason x Riki the Black - Ai no Kusabi
    10. Greed x Crimson or Archer x Scar - FMA
    11. Sephiroth x Cloud - FF7

If interested PM me only! ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18+ as per age laws. Remember, like any other panels this has to be applied for according to rules and regulations and applied for by specific deadlines. Seeing how 2010 is just wrapping up, there be a application period to be met. If, we are denied or denied and approved at a very late date. All points will still be applied for all works rendered.