aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI *^-^*

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Ohjisama! You are so right! That is why Yuugiou rocks, that and it seems that you can do just about anything with the characters. Vampires, mermaids, samurai, you name it! And I've probably thought about doing it. All those things I've mentioned I'm going to be writing fanfiction about. Also, why does it seem that I am alone when it comes to SetoxJoey?
  2. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    LuciferxDamien: I don't know why your all alone with SetoxJoey I don't normally like it because Seto x almost anyone looks better in my opinion xD because I don't really like Joey from the show lol. I'm sure there are other fans out there somewhere though.
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Ohjisama: It just seems I'm alone here...with the exception of Tallisia, but she's not in this group, and she's more of a Seto!Uke with Joey!Seme writer, which is nice, I've just always seen Seto as a seme. I like Seto with others too, but SetoxJoey is my favorite. I guess if you don't like Joey from the show, then that would explain a lot.
  4. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    LuciferxDamien: Seto as the uke?! that would be weird to read about but could turn out to be very interesting at the same time ^^.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Ohjisama: You've never read a Seto!uke fanfic?! Wow...I'm writing a few myself. One of them is a really bad rape/torture fic. I just love hurting Seto. I will admit, it is a little weird at first, but you get used to it after a little while. Even Seto can't be big and badass all the time, though he'll never admit that.
  6. hexboy
    hexboy
    Um...will I get hurt if I mention I'm an obsessed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX fan? *ducks and readies shield bracelet*
  7. Hachiseiko
    Hachiseiko
    LuciferxDamien: No you're right! I simply can't imagine Seto with anyone else than Joey ^^'' (I've red to many fanfics with them >_>')
    The funny thing with Ryou, Bakura, Malik and Marik(I do not say Yami Bakura or Yami Malik, sorry) is that they can be paired up with any of each other... I've even red foursomes with them ;D Very nice!
  8. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @Hexboy: of course not! I haven't watched GX because I have heard bad things from it but I have seen good things about it also but I don't want to watch it because there is a chance it won't be as good as the duel monsters or the first one! but even if a show is bad it can still be very slashy and good in that manner! the big question is did you like the duel mosnters? have you not seen it or did you just like GX better? oh and if I were to watch a little bit of GX what would be the best plot lines because I heard the first one or the first season wasn't very good just like duel kingdom ^^
  9. hexboy
    hexboy
    Ohjisama, *smiles* Thanks! I watched the original series on and off and just happened to catch GX as an accident. And I'm not sure, but the dub that they showed on CN all but made one of the characters really slashy-ish! I mean in the second season he refers to his best friend as: "He's the hot fudge on the ice cream sundae that is my life!" *coughs* Sadly...that's my favorite character! (I love Shou/Syrus) The series overall is...okay, I just like some of the characters rather than the whole series. Plot wise? First season was tolerable, but weak. Second was better. Third was really good, but confusing if you didn't watch the whole thing. Fourth was too short. If you'd like, I can give you individual episodes that are pretty good.
  10. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @hexboy I see! I can't say I know who shou is lol I really should watch it but I do know who syrus is ^^ I may watch the 2nd and after that I only saw a few episodes in season 1 and it looked pretty bad but yea I'll watch more sooner or later I really procrastinate a lot with these kind of things but yea do you watch it dubbed or subbed because I know duel monsters had a horrible dub and they edited a lot but I'm not sure about GX never looked into it.
    oh btw you should upload some GX pictures here we only have duel monster ones so far!
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast