2. NarutoVixin
    NarutoVixin
    Naruto WERE?? *looks around*
  3. NarutoVixin
    NarutoVixin
    just wnated to stick my 2 cents worth in lol
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hi - haven´t been here in a while... are you guys also dissapointed that the Sai x Sasuke sexy no jutsu was cut out of the anime?
  5. filamnder
    filamnder
    Dan da yooh kinai26
  6. YoungGun
    YoungGun
    Hey guys, if you haven't vote for NaruSasu in Kireipan's best couple contest then you can do so here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f197/t...ent-r3-p5.html
    Please go and support our dear Naruto and Sasuke
  7. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hello everyone,

it seems a bit arrogant to do this, and I hate arrogance, still I think it is the best way to reach everyone who has been reading my stories for so long (if they choose to check out my profile that is.) Because of the changes made to the forum most of my stories have been deleted (including perfectly unplanned). I will however will attempt to post them all on here as soon as possible.

I have started posting my latest story, with which I have been busy ('If anyone can, Sasuke can') on this website. I added another chapter to it I hope you will enjoy.

For the story 'If Anyone Can, Sasuke Can' click the link >>Here<<
    For Perfectly Unplanned (for the time being) please see the other websites:
    >>Here<< or >>Here<<

Mac.
  8. kickers_ej
    kickers_ej
    Hello everyone~ I am a Narutard (and proud of it!) Never missed a chapter in my life and not about to start. Has anyone seen the second movie Naruto Shippuuden? You have got to see it. Freaking awesome!
  9. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    Hello everyone I'm new!! I'm not totally sure if I'm a narutard or not to tell the truth but lately people have been calling me one so I thought I might go ahead and join the group. ^^
    I try to stay caught up on the manga because I'm horribly behind on the anime I'm at like episode 15 for shippuuden and I only made it to like 170 or so in the original. The reason why everyone seems to have been calling me a narutard lately is because I'm going to cosplay Hidan at the next con in about 2 months. I just need to finish painting the scythe and I'll be ready to go
    this group seems pretty inactive does anyone still check to see if new people are joining and/or old/new people posting? o.o
  10. lockongirl
    lockongirl
    woohooo narutards!!!! ♥
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast