aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Other: Blogs, Channels, etc.

1. lv1ath3n
    lv1ath3n
    I'm mixed Filipino, born in the U.S., and my family has intermarried a lot. So, the first recipes I learned were some simple Filipino and Vietnamese dishes my aunts felt I could handle. I also learn what I can from my mother-in-law, who is Thai. In my spare time I enjoy a number of cooking blogs and channels as well. Aside from the obvious Buzzfeed or Tasty video I see on newsfeeds that is..

Smitten Kitchen is an excellent blog (and also book) by a woman named Deb, who like me, enjoys cooking classic recipes from scratch.

AllRecipes.com is a great web resource for base meal ideas that I can adapt to suit my needs.

EatNowCryLater is the blog and YouTube channel of Saav, a mother who shares many of her favorite recipes for meals and desserts.

Cooking with Dog is a YouTube channel hosted by "Chef" and her dog, Francis, where they cook a variety of classic Japanese dishes and fusion/inspired meals.

Maangchi is a YouTube personality who travels extensively and cooks a number of Korean dishes. I enjoy how she can simplify meals that seem complex.

Helen's Recipes is a YouTube channel that explains many popular Vietnamese dishes.

I particularly enjoy channels since it's so easy to follow and compare results. Feel free to include anything about what influences your own cooking.
  2. Preeh
    Preeh
    I often used the MSN Food and Drink app. Unfortunately they don't support the app for mobile devices any longer. The site is still accessible though: you can find it >here<. Enjoy!