aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Haruka Minami Fan-Group *_*

1. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Hahaha. I got so addicted to her mangas when I read Saihate no Kimi e.

:3!

Negi - Agreed. Hehe. I love her artworks. Usually most of her drawings (of characters) are very and sweet cute, which is a contra to how erotic the scenes are. Hahaha.

Hoka - My pleasure. ;D! And hahaa, on the other hand, I didn't know the Japanese title for that until you stated it. xD I need to save more money too. I've been waaay too broke lately. To think that there are still many mangas waiting for me at the bookstore. ;-;

Lol. xD
  2. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> NegiRamenNeko: Yup, her characters tend to look alike. Nevertheless, her art is pretty.

>> MyraMalfoy: Yup, read it already. Quite like it.
  3. marinekochan
    marinekochan
    Hello everyone! Hajimemashite! *bow*
    i´m a newbie too. just wanted to get my own greetings! *grien*
    i´m also a yaoi newbie and came in contact with minamis work through kurai. but OH! MY! GOD! soooooooooooo ..... i don´t even know the right word to describe her incredible artwork... *hiyah* alright....got carried away... where was i?
    nice too meet you. ^^ *grien*
  4. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    @Mari: oh hi! Do I know u? XD
    Thanks for joining! ^^
  5. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Welcomeeeee Marii! Nice to meet you too. ^__^
  6. 0inu0naruto0
    0inu0naruto0
    Hi everyone! ^^
    When i saw this group i couldn't resist and joined immediately. xD
    Haruka Minami is currently my second most favorite mangaka next to yamane ayano, i absolutely love her gorgeous works~ xD

The semes' are extremely smexy and the ukes' are extremely cute...*sighs happily*

7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    and welcome marinekochan and 0inu0naruto0. Personally I think she draws the hottest smex scenes, and don't get me started with how cute the boys are... rawr
  8. marinekochan
    marinekochan
    a-ha-ha-ha kurai. very funny... :P thank you for welcoming me!
    (my favorite XD)
  9. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Lol did you guys knew that she actually started with drawing sailer moon yuri stories? Her style was different then but easy to recognize.
    She also drew a picture for a yuri shimai magazine
    it's very cute! Does anyone want to see it? :3
  10. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    @Kumi-kun: Don't ask! Of course we want to see it! XD The thing with Sailor Moon Yuri Douji I knew...read it on a fanpage -> panis (don't hit me) angelics? I'm not sure about the name!
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast