aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Haruka Minami Fan-Group *_*

1. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> MyraMalfoy: Did you just poke me?! And so we meet. Yup, yup! The pictures are nice!
  2. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Yes, I believe I just did. v__v

xDD. I just realized there are many more of Haruka's works I've never came across with. O.o;; *starts exploring*

xD
  3. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> MyraMalfoy: I hope you understand English because I'm going to say 'NO MORE POKING PLEASE! hurts the eye '. Looks like I've said it. She have many works... I have some more that needs reading.
  4. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Hahaha. Yes m'am/sir! xD

Oh btw, have you read My Paranoid Next Door Neighbour? If you have, was it any good? I was going to buy the manga that other day, but the price was so expensive. So I have to think twice.
  5. NegiRamenNeko
    NegiRamenNeko
    Hi all! I've been on here a year and realized I have no friends and no groups I belong to! So, I've decided to get on the ball and roll with it. I love-love HM. I have read My Paranoid Next Door Neighbor and I liked it, but...it's not as good as some of her others.
  6. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Hiya Negi! Welcome welcome. ;D

What's your favourite work of Haruka Minami? xD
  7. NegiRamenNeko
    NegiRamenNeko
    Hmmm....so many...so many... I've been collecting them online when I find them. Right now I have 27 on my computer. I'm trying to find them so I can buy them! Yay for eBay! I don't think I have single favorite!

What does everyone think of her artwork? I love it, but sometimes I can't make out who's who because her characters tend to look alike--> seme's look alike and uke's look alike. Her work is still beautiful though!
  8. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I love her artwork, specially the way she draws the eyes... so sexzay... but yeah, sometimes is hard to tell the boys apart. Still, she's great...

BTW, welcome Negi. I just started rambling without saying hi... must be the candy.
  9. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    @Kira Yamato44
    welcome to the club...hee hee

@MyraMalfoy
    thanks thanks...for the cute comment
    and I think I never read "My Paranoid Next Door Neighbour" need to find...MUUAAHH
    EDIT:
    LOL I already read...it's just I knew from this title: "Tonari no Heya no Paranoia"....LOL for me
    and the only stuff I buy for this mangaka was the artbook...hee hee
    need to save more money and buy new manga...sigh
  10. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Thanks Hokohoka.

I just love her art. I made it my mission to get everything she does.
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast