aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favourite OTP?

1. Delana
    Delana
    Heya guys!

I know SNK's anime has ended and the manga is nowhere near cheerful

BUT! Who are your favourite pairings?

Mine would definitely be Eruri (ErwinxLevi). Next up would be JeanxArmin and/or JeanxMarco (So what if Marco is dead? They would have made an awesome pair if marco baby had survived T^T).

I'm still trying to get my head around the Ereri pairing. But it still isn't appealing to me, although i can see why fans are shipping them together hahas the little instances and details. Yup. But... yeahhh.. :/

Soooo. What are yours?

Sidenote: Anyone read the fanfic on aooo, 1994 by Vee? I know I've said i don't ship ereri, but damnn this fanfic is awesome possum!
  2. KuroroAkashiro
    KuroroAkashiro
    Yeah, it's sad to known SNK's anime has ended T^T
    But don't worry! There's still season 2 for this anime~!! (That's what i heard) >w<

My favorite pairings??
    Of course RiRen (Rivaile x Eren), but it would be good if ErenxRivaile, because i love Eren so much! Next is JeanxArmin.

Btw, have you listened to SNK's drama CD?? It makes me nosebleed >///<
  3. teshuchuan
    teshuchuan
    My fav pairing would be Ewrin x Levi(my fav character btw)! I'm also shipping Ereri cause the djs are sooo hot~ XD
    Gonna listen to the drama cd now since KuroroAkashiro recommended it~

Anyway, Happy Halloween everyone~ Here's a vid for u guys
    ????MMD????????????????????????ver. - YouTube
  4. aiko85
    aiko85
    Eren x Levi yea! I got to chap 34 of the manga before I stopped, but some of the djs are really pretty, and yes, hot!

@teshu love that video. haha
  5. KellySpanner
    KellySpanner
    LevixEren, I'd say... that kicking scene... hrm. And Levi's dirty mouth, haha!
  6. ItaNarulover
    ItaNarulover
    Totally LevixEren for me as well. I can't really see Levi as a bottom with that personality of his. He just shouts seme, in my opinion.
  7. MinxieChan
    MinxieChan
    Levi X Eren all the way~
  8. Kioku
    Kioku
    After finishing the episodes the anime had to offer, I was genuinely at a loss for which characters would become my OTP for the series. I was initially hesitant for jumping into the Rivere/Ereri because I had foolish sentiments for what a true seme and true uke ought to be like. Rivaille tore my sentiments down like the true power bottom he is. I hadn't encountered a shipment where the uke was in charge of the seme before but have immensely enjoyed myself with Humanity's two best boys.

Happy manga reading - can't wait to see you all next season!

9. soulgust
    soulgust
    I think my favourite is Eruri, but I'm also growing super fond of Jearmin and Ereannie thanks to some really cute fanart.. I am sort of stuck in the middle of the manga but have finished all the anime. Why is this show so painful xI
  10. Ludda96
    Ludda96
    EruRi all the way... They are love and sex deheheheheheh 8D
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast