aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

YunJae/JaeHo OTP Discussion.

1. Xkirara619x
    Xkirara619x
    ritsukaxsoubi you know i love them ;P
  2. TrappedinV
    TrappedinV
    My fav OTP!! XDD
    among my couple fanvid collections.. my Yunjae fanvids is the most 'comprehensive', if I should say it that way..
    Seeing the way they touch each other, or even the way they look at each other makes me melt because it's so warm and loving.

I don't know if they are real or not, but sometimes the scene we seen from fancam, or from tv show (when they think they won't get caught / not being filmed) speak louder than their intended fanservice~

or maybe it's my corrupted mind speaking >D
  3. yunjaeforever
    yunjaeforever
    hi ^^
    im a huge yunjae fan ..they are the best to me ..actually they are the reason i started to listen to k pop ..once i was going through the channels on my tv and i saw a concert on one channel ..it was the one with them wearing white (the one with the famous hug between yunjae )..anyway i saw jaejoong first and i thought wow that man is handsome and when i saw him with yunho i dont know why i just sat up in my chair straight and said i think those two are a couple and when they said there names i jumped to the computer and looked them up on the internet and when i found that there is a really alot of photos and fic about them i jumped up and said i knew it ~
    from that day on i draged all my friends to loving yunjae with ANY way i can find ..(when i put my mind into something i do it^^)and now my best friend is a tvxq fan ..she likes yunjae but she says they are just good friends but im changing her mind with yunjae vids and im even giving her the fics i wrote about them ..
    yeah i also started writing fics because of them ..they really did change my life ^^
  4. Tiziana
    Tiziana
    I'm a big fan of YUNJAE!
    YUNHO+JAE are fantastic together!
    I'm a little worried about the situation between SM-JYJ but I believing on YUNJAE FOREVER!!!
  5. pipipanda
    pipipanda
    I'm a crazy fans of YunJae simply because they're my savior
    even though they're being separated because of SME things i still believe that they're real >o<
  6. Tiziana
    Tiziana
    In my heart they are real
    They're an amazing couple
  7. chrissie1712
    chrissie1712
    Ah, this is so my group here. I feel as if I'm home. 8D
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123