aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

TVXQ/DBSK/THSK/Gods of The Rising East FanClub

1. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    hey, I'm the second fan here? where is the first?
    do you mean we can't talk about TVXQ here? just share fanfic, pics? I wonder can we share fanfics that are not ours? (I mean we write them ourselves)
  2. loveNpeace
    loveNpeace
    Yay! Welcome 2nd fanclub member

You can talk about anything related to TVXQ here! As long as there is no flaming and hating ^^. If you have the permission of the author, feel free to share it.
  3. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    I don't know you guys (say that to other later members ^^) read it or not, so I just give the link here, ne. http://winglin.net/fanfic/lightside/

hix, lately I've been into DBSK so much. Have a lot of their pics, but my album is full. can you tell me other way to up the pics?
  4. loveNpeace
    loveNpeace
    I don't know as of this moment.
    It would be nice if we can put images up through outside sources like photobucket.
  5. westkitsune
    westkitsune
    Yay for couple group!~ I can't believe I haven't joined yet D: And, as I have mentioned in the ♥ Bishounen Party ♥ social group...

(1986.1.26) HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY HERO JAEJOONG!~ :3
  6. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    oh man, I'm so sorry you guys, sorry Jaejoong. Yesterday I couldn't go to the Int, I didn't send a Happy birthday message to Jaejoong. Sorryyyyyyyyy.
    @west: welcome the third member.^^.
    The pic Yunho holds Jae's hand is so lovely & romatikuuuuuuuuu.
  7. angelofdevotion
    angelofdevotion
    Yay!!! a DBSK club!!!!
    Jaeho totally rocks!!!!!
    I think i ever drew some Jaeho fanart... but i forgot where i put it!!!!
    *hits meself*
  8. loveNpeace
    loveNpeace
    Cool, welcome everyone! Three? Four new members! YAY!
    Feel free to add it to the gallery when you find it again angelofdevotion ^o^
    hohohoho
  9. westkitsune
    westkitsune
    ZOMG more JaeHo fans, YAY! *does happy dance*

Did you guys see the new vid of them bowling, and greeting JJ happy bithday and Yunho giving Jae an apron (with a subtle message of official wifeyness? xD) It looks like it had more for the JaeChun fans tho ~.~ ^^;;;
  10. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    @west-chan: did Yunho really give Jaejoong an apron? ohhhhhhhhhhh my god, ><, it reminds of Apron da Choushoku wo of Hiiro Reiichi. ha ha ha, I think it's an official proposal, you guys.
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast