aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Advertise Your DBSK Yaoi Fanfics

1. xRitsukaXSoubiX
    xRitsukaXSoubiX
    So on the last YunJae thread I put a link to the fic I was writing and I've been done with it for a while. Now I have the sequel up and I just wanted to post the links to them here.

Every Sunset Needs Its Moonrise

Summary: JaeJoong’s infatuation with darkness has never been a problem at all for himself or his roommates, but when it endangers his life one night he has a run in with a mysterious young man.

Yunho is not your average young man. In fact, he’s more than just man. He has lived his entire life locked away and the only comfort has been the companionship of his best friend Yoochun. However, one of those nights where they both venture off into the dark streets they have an encounter with a beautiful young man.

Two different worlds collide. Will their differences keep them apart?

Remnants of A Ghost (Sequel)

Summary:Ten years after the strange disappearance of JaeJoong and Yunho, Changmin still hasn't been able to forget. However, he's had ten years to attempt to heal and he's managed to move on with his life now that he's 24 years old and a professional writer. The other person that still haunts him is Kyuhyun, his first love. He's had a difficult time coping with his death. Kibum, his best friend and editor urges him to move on and tries many ways to make him happy. Will he succeed in healing Changmin's heart or will someone else show up at the scene?

These are them! I really like fanfiction, writing it and reading it and there is a scarceness of it here so everyone is welcome to post their links on this thread so that others may know and check them out.

Thanx!
  2. yunjaeforever
    yunjaeforever
    i loved your story it was so great ^^ umm..but for the sequel not to have yunjae in it it shocked me ..i was thinking you will explain about yunjae but when you said you are going to focuse on min i was shocked ..still i support your story and you are a great writer ^^
  3. yunjaeforever
    yunjaeforever
    ok my fic ..its called devil butler and a lover (yunjae ,yoosu ,min ,rain ,and heechul ...for now )
    so this story is inspired by the anime kuroshitsuji...its not the same story and I AM going to change that ending ..along with other stuff ..
    yunho is the devil and jaejoong is the one who made a contract with him ,jae is not a young boy anymore he is 20 years old .
    oh and a very important thing ..i write LOTS of rated chapters so be careful ^^
    here is the link :
    my fic
    by the way this fic is not finished yet but im planing to move my other two finished fics here in the near future and when that happens i'll link you there ..
    hope you like the fic ^^
  4. yunjaeforever
    yunjaeforever
    hi ^^
    i finished moving my two complete fics here ..they are both yunjae,yoosu fics, they are both AU and both contain alot of rated ..if you are intersted here is the link to my work :
    my fics