aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who is your Favorite gintama Pairing??

1. fmadiva
    fmadiva
    My absolute favorite couple is HijikataxSougo! The perfect couple for torture and violence I also like GinxZura but more as a romantic couple. I actually like Katsura with everyone. But the couple I want to see happen is KondouxOtae x) he tries so hard! It's so sweet!
  2. Myth
    Myth
    Hijikata x Sougo is definitely my OTP, my wallet my witness
    (actually, Hijikata x Okita is always my otp in anything that involves Shinsengumi... makes it trans-fandom OTP or something? )

And then I also like Gin-chan with several other characters, I ***** him around (not wth Hijikata though!)
  3. GokuderaLia
    GokuderaLia
    ~I support a lot of Gintama pairings but my OTP is definitely GintokiXHijikata. *points to avvy and siggy* XD

Especially after seeing episode 166, it made me

These are the other pairings I support:

GintokiXKatsura
    GintokiXShinpachi
    GintokiXTakasugi
    SakamotoXGintoki
    SakamotoXTakasugi
    SakamotoXKatsura
    TakasugiXKatsura
    OkitaXKagura (YES. The only het pairing I support. They look so cute together XD) I hope someone agrees with me lol
  4. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    I agree, Okita and Kagura would look cute together....and KondouxTae would be good. I'm starting to feel bad for that poor gorilla.
  5. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Hijikata x Gintoki
    Takasugi x Katsura
  6. yaazmi
    yaazmi
    I agree with you all...
    I like OkiKagu!!!
    they are monster couple!!

ahahahaha.....
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Guhhh Sougo x Kagura is

I only ship Sougo with Hijikata and Kagura goes with Shinpachi!

*shows off her shiny new Kondou x Otae set*
  8. shattered
    shattered
    I have this thing for Okita x Kagura ... but I also like the idea for Hijikata x Okita, but Hijikata and Kagura just don't mix, so its a dliemma
  9. daisukexx
    daisukexx
    Gintoki/Shinpachi ftw D:!
    Hijikata/Okita
  10. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    That's a nice set indeed, Artemis Moonsong.

As for Shinpachi, I can't pair him with anyone, male or female, since he's one of the most anti-erotic manga characters I can think of
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast