aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. sommar
    sommar
    @ cyber_cyber - my pleasure... almost felt like I was spamming with my pics but they are just soooo lovely *goes to my album to drool over them*
    And I love some of Yamane's one-shots... hehe, my favourite is Lock Out... poor poor guy, with that kinda distraction who could focus???
    And I've listened to the drama cd's but I really didn't like who they cast for Fei... like really... I've suddenly begun to realise that maybe I'm a closeted Fei fangirl... well semicloseted... I always thought that Asami was my favourite cup of tea
  2. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> cyber_cyber: Nope, not yet but I wanted to...

>> asahiprim: Welcome and hello!

>> sommar: Really? Who was it? Was it bad?
  3. sommar
    sommar
    @ Chikaru - The seiyuu for Fei is Ishikawa Hideo... not really impressed and NOT what i expected... (he also does Ukitake if you've watched Bleach) But the first cd is kinda ok in my opinion
  4. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> sommar: Oh? Okay... I'll get my hands on it real soon.
  5. YUU
    YUU
    @sommar: oh.. really? Ishikawa Hideo? Hmm.. he was in "the guide of love" drama cd as an uke.. ZOMG! he can really moan a lot! Hehe... like he's enjoying it...*wishing that i can actually blush after hearing but i didn't blush at all*

@chikaru: eh? viewfinder drama cd, is it? i tot i gave it to u??? i didn't ???
  6. YUU
    YUU
    oh... crimson spell got the newest chapter! *off to download*
  7. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    @yuu: naniiii? it had new chap???? Did you get it in LJ? I'm not in LJ, so I didn't know.><.
    please send me the link, you guys.><
  8. shattered
    shattered
    i kind of liked ishikawa as feilong his voice is nice, not too deep and gruff and not uke-ish either
  9. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> YUU: Nope, you DIDN'T! I know you're going to say that. Your memory is SO BAD!

>> cyber_cyber: The latest chapter is 13. I think you have that already. Just that, YUU just found out about it...
  10. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    really? of course I got the ch13, and @Yuu: CS had ch 17 already.><. you made me rejoice in vain, dear.
    hey you guys, our New Year is coming (I'm vietnamese^^), there's 6 days left, and I gotta come back to my hometown. my mom is running a shoes shop, and of course, I'll be her employee without wage. I mean, ^^, in the next week, I can't be online, so I can't chat with you guys those days. See you guys again in the first day of New Year.
    Wish all the best lucks for you guys.
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast