aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. tina21
    just 4 the sake of having whatever manga i like and nothaving to wait for scans and trans i'll spent my whole summer learning japanese *yeayeayea*
  2. fluffyduck
    hahahahahahahahaha i think i should do that too!! XDDD
    but i am so damn lazy...-_-
  3. cloudygreyeyes
    Buon giorno / Good morning ^__^
    I've done another Fei x Yoh ( or Yoh x Fei.. this is not so clear ghgh) fanart and I'd like to show to you ( >.< ) ... If you want, just click (I hope this woks... this hosting sites often delete my draws ç__ç)
    P.s. The characters belong to Yamane sensei...and this is NOT worksafe ghgh

CANARY MOON
  4. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Ooh... Greetings, people! Just to say that VF Naked Truth Chapter 14 is released by Club Vogue. But, of course I don't have it and haven't read it yet... *sigh*
  5. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    Hello everyone! I enjoy illustrating Viewfinder fanart. My favorite Viewfinder characters are Asami and Fei Long. My first exposure to Ayano Yamane's work was when I purchased one of her Slam Dunk doujinshis called Come with the Wind which the cover is a parody of the movie Gone with the Wind. Her artwork seen in her doujinshis is dramatically different from her commercial/professional work. Thanks for having me here!
  6. brave heart
    brave heart
    hi, everyone , how everyone doing? welcome to the new members , yeah i agree with you my friends shes amizing , oh really if you could please tell me where did you find the slam dunk dou come with the wind i'd like to read it .^-^.
  7. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    Hi Shinemoon! I brought the Come with the Wind doujinshi at JPQueen awhile back. They do not have it in stock but if you put it on your Looking for List or Wish List, then they will look for it. I don't think the forum has raw scans of the doujinshi.
  8. talisa
    talisa
    Hi! I'm a big fan of Yamane Ayano works (especially Crimson Spell, but also Viewfinder series).. She has hilarious artwork and I also posted some pictures too. I'm very glad that there is a social group of her fans in forum ..
  9. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    hey, you guys, can you tell me which chaps of Crimson spell and Naked Truth are the newest? I mean both the scanlated and raw?
  10. sommar
    sommar
    @ cyber_cyber - The latest Viewfinder is Naked Truth 15 but that has not been scanlated yet since it was released this monday, so the scanlated one would instead be NT14 that was released a couple of weeks ago .

The latest Crimson Spell would be 18/19 (the numbering of the chapters became a little confused when Yamane chose to use the same number for two of her chapters, can't remember exactly which one that was right now) The latest scanlated would be chapter 15 which was officially out for only a few hours before it was withdrawn but thanks to the wonders of didgital distribution it was all over the place after a day anyway . No further scanlations though.
    Did that help?
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast