aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. fluffyduck
    hallo... new member ^^ just saying hi
    ...so one cant download crimson spell anymore? or what???
    cheers!! ^^
  2. sommar
    sommar
    @ cloudygreyeyes - wahhh! it's you!!! silke_chan!!! XD
    I adore your art when I watched it on lj XD I'm "gimmilemon" over there (yes,I know, hate the nick but sommar wasn't availible) and I'm sooo drooling over everything Fei/Yoh (yes, that's what I'm saying) you do! That pairing needs so much love <333

and @ fluffyduck, no official scanlations downloads of CS anymore... and welcome here always good to meet someone who loves Yamane sensei
  3. cloudygreyeyes
    cloudygreyeyes
    Thank You !!!!
    @sommar: so You are gimmilemon... I'm SIlke_chan ... nice to re-meet you!!! ^__^
  4. sommar
    sommar
    @ cloudygreyeyes - yesyes! remeeting is nice, and nice you found your way here hope you'll like it. bevare of addiction to the site though
    and I''m soo glad you post your pics here too, you should spread the love I say
  5. cloudygreyeyes
    cloudygreyeyes
    CS chp 18 out!
  6. fluffyduck
    fluffyduck
    oh no OFFICIAL ones?? *waaaahhh* but... unofficial ones? ^^
    or ill just wait for the next one to come out.*is holding vol. 1(german edition) in her hands, grins like a small child*
    hahaha thanks sommar, glad to be here ^^
  7. shattered
    shattered
    seeing as how the latest volume hasn't finished yet and it has to be published in a tankoubon in japanese before we can even think about english translations, its safe to say that official english version will be quite a long way away
  8. sommar
    sommar
    @ shattered - I know and I must admit I feel a little abandoned and lonely beacause all of this with the scanlations and a long time til publishing although I know we are all in it together god I wish my japanese were better...
  9. fluffyduck
    fluffyduck
    i wish i could read japanese!! then i wouldnt have to wait... anyone here who can read japanese and is willing to translate to english for us? ^^
    oh bt HAPPY EASTER EVEYONE!! XDD and here, finish it off please ^^ *gives the rest of her lemon, easter-bunny shaped cake* enjoy!
  10. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    So sad... My Japanese is not very good. *sigh*
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast