aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. brave heart
    mina, do you believe it, my birthday is like ayano-san,..^^..
  2. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    OOH... Really? Cool... I only know someone who had the birthday one day before her.
  3. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> cloudygreyeyes: Oh. I just noticed... HOT pic...
  4. cloudygreyeyes
    cloudygreyeyes
    @ Chikaru : Thank You !
  5. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> cloudygreyeyes: No. I should be the one thanking you for the pic. I mean pics. You added some more...
  6. cloudygreyeyes
    cloudygreyeyes
    @ Chikaru : Yes, I'm looking for the various pic I've got in my cds-rom so I'll upload them as soon as I can... ^^
  7. Bay
    Bay
    Cyber: Yeah, I'm from that country (the only yaoi manga I found here was Gravitation...and no way I'd buy it because I don’t like gravi)
    But, I'm an optimistic person, as I already said, probably I'd be able to buy it in one or two decades....I don't know how much it will cost at that time, probably a fortune...
    Now I'm trying to find any argentinian-japanese person who wants to be my friend and make spanish scanlations for me... XD It's impossible for me to learn japanese, very difficult
  8. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> cloudygreyeyes: You have more? *waits for you to upload*

And oh... I found out they sell Crimson Spell in the bookstore in the westside of the country... It will be nice if I could buy it. I can't believe they sell Yamane-sensei's work in the country. Surprise for me.
  9. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    hey you guys, I repeat my question once again. My album is full, that means I can't up more pics. Anyone tell me other way to up pics here than from album. I wanna up piccccccccc.
  10. cloudygreyeyes
    cloudygreyeyes
    @ cyber_cyber
    Sorry, I have no idea about it.. uat is really strange that the only way to add pics in a group is from your album...
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast